Main Menu

Spring Fling April 18&19, 2020 Canceled *See you at Fall Fling October 24, 2020

Started by autoxcuda, March 20, 2020, 11:13:37 PM

Previous topic Next topic

autoxcuda

This is with much heavy heart, but we wanted to get the word out as soon as we confirmed with the City government earlier today. We will miss our Mopar Community coming together for a 34th time in April, but we hope to see you all in October.

Spring Fling 34 has officially been canceled due to the latest government Covid-19 mandate. City park use will not be rescheduled until after September, so we will see you at Fall Fling in October.

Chrysler Performance West Car Club is very sorry about the unfortunate situation in these unprecedented times. We appreciate your patience as club volunteers work on refunding event pre-registration fees.

Be assured Spring Fling will be back next year as strong as before.

Our Fall Fling 25th Anniversary event is confirmed for October 24, 2020 for your Mopar fix. Check website and social media for info and announcements.
Thank you for your continued support. Please stay safe and healthy.

Steve Wall
CPW club president
www.cpwclub.com
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Brads70

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

That's a big bummer.  Spring Fling is one of the best shows on the west coast.

CudaMoparRay

Unfortunate but comes as no surprise, as some suspected it would be cancelled, due to the situation we find ourselves in   :crying:

nsmall

I missed the 2019 fall fling as my path to LA was on fire and now the spring fling is cancelled. Dang it. :whiteflag:

70/6chall

Well kinda had a feeling this was going to happen. Was talking to CudaMoparRay the other night just to chat and told him this was something I knew would happen. Damn,damn,damn bummer this is really a premier show here on the west coast. I believe I also heard that the Mopars in May will follow suit. Let's hope things improve.
Thanks,   Al

YellowThumper

Glad to have early heads up for cancellation.
The positive spin I am keeping is with the home confinement comes more time to get to unfinished projects. I'm gonna try...
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

boydsdodge

Sorry to hear Steve, but thanks for the work. I am booking for fall fling.

70 Challenger Lover

What a bummer but I've been expecting it. Guess Fall will be that much better after a year away

anlauto

It will be interesting to see if the Fall show actually happens....At this point nobody can really say for sure what will happen.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1 Wild R/T

JS29

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: JS29 on March 23, 2020, 05:47:43 AM
@1 Wild R/T that is called optimism!!!!  :alan2cents:

Reads more like pessimism if you ask me...  Fall Fling will happen is how optimism would read..