Main Menu

STOP! Whatever you are doing! Call Dakota Digital!

Started by gumby, February 26, 2018, 10:48:12 AM

Previous topic Next topic

gumby

If you have ordered guages!

I ordered a set a couple of weeks ago. THEN find out, that they make the front's to look like factory original....
Tach with the tri-color, speedo looks legit, ...

THEN, they call me back, after I changed my order, and say that they can put all sattelite guages (4) in one pod, and a clock in the other?

Greg sent me a pic. Sorry, I do not know how to replicate it and show it here, but it LOOKS LIKE A FACTORY guage cluster! OMG! It is COOL!

So I changed my order once again! WOW! It is COOL looking! HOLY SCHNIKIE! it is so stinking COOL!

I had NO idea that they could customize like that? I told them if they advertised on the MOPAR chat groups, that they could triple thier sales overnight.

AWESOME. looking, they. are! seriously. Contact them and have them send you pics. Dakota Digital.

SERIOUSLY COOL GUAGES! Man, I'm stoked! lol!  can you tell? lol. Does it show? lol.  :wowzers:  :banana: I can't WAIT to get my guages! Serious!

Gotta see it to believe it!

amthoma

Was your rendering the same as the one I posted in the interior thread?

cataclysm80

Ok, now I'm interested.   Wasn't before, but now I am.

As you said, gotta see it to believe it.   

:needphotos:

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: amthoma on Today at 08:00:10 AM
What do people think of this render I had Dakota draw up? Trying to get the clock a little closer to OEM, but they say they can only use white needles on the clock.

What is the LCD screen below the speedo?  It reads 12:00 which makes me think clock.... If you have a digital clock IMO I'd loose the clock in the fourth pod & do double gauges...

gumby

Sorry! didn't see your thread - just got off the phone with Greg, and HAD to post! sorry...

gumby

This is what the double guage pod looks like. http://www.dakotadigital.com/index.cfm/page/ptype=product/product_id=1027/category_id=679/mode=prod/prd1027.htm

Choose for yourself. I know what I ordered, lol. The info thingy's at the bottom are for the gps, accelerometer and other various digital features. I don't know if you have to
have them set as clock or what.

My cell phone is a 20 year old LG Slider, so the clock will come in handy, lol. Still says ALLTELL when I boot it up. Remember them? Ahhh... those were the days...

amthoma

No problem, just wondering if you got the same rendering or if there was any difference. Still trying to tweek the look of the clock. I always liked the look of the original clock and was trying to get it a little closer.

cataclysm80

Thanks!

It does look good, but still not close enough to original for my tastes on an original appearing car.

If they made one that actually looked like the originals, there'd be a lot less gauge restorations.

gumby

no No NO! you silly goose! Read the thread! go up a few replies and see the REAL DEAL!

PAY ATTENTION! don't just type for the heck of it! Good LORD!

gumby

What are you SMOKING? READ THE THREAD for god's sake!