Main Menu

Sugar and Spice "BABE OF THE YEAR " poll .

Started by Roadman, December 06, 2017, 10:01:28 AM

Previous topic Next topic

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE

poll 1
0 (0%)
poll 2
2 (4.2%)
poll 3
0 (0%)
poll 4
0 (0%)
poll 5
3 (6.3%)
poll 6
6 (12.5%)
poll 7
1 (2.1%)
poll 8
4 (8.3%)
poll 9
0 (0%)
poll 10
1 (2.1%)
poll 11
4 (8.3%)
poll 12
2 (4.2%)
poll 13
3 (6.3%)
poll 14
2 (4.2%)
poll 15
8 (16.7%)
poll 16
4 (8.3%)
poll 17
4 (8.3%)
poll 18
1 (2.1%)
poll 19
3 (6.3%)
poll 20
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Voting closed: December 25, 2017, 10:01:28 AM

Roadman

As we wind down the year I thought it would be fun to vote for the Sugar Spice babe of the year. I started at the beginning of the thread, went thru every page, and picked the girls mainly based on likes.

Since I can only post 10 pics here, PART 2 will have the next 10 pics.

If you look at the bottom left corner of each pic, you will see the poll #

Runs thru Christmas, 1 vote per user, anybody can see results.

And @Brads70  645 made the cut.   :haha:

Roadman

Poll 11 thru 20.

Roadman

Quote from: 6bblgt on December 06, 2017, 10:06:08 AM
could've just made a second post in the other thread

Don't know how. But I'll figure it out for next time

anlauto

Do we really need all these "picture" threads....old girls, new girls, old cars, race cars,etc...etc.......really ?
How many different threads for photos do we really need ? :notsure:

I don't think @Cuda Cody 's idea of building an awesome E Bodies forum just so guys could just constantly fill it up with random photos ? What's the sense ? :looney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Roadman

Quote from: anlauto on December 06, 2017, 10:51:27 AM
Do we really need all these "picture" threads....old girls, new girls, old cars, race cars,etc...etc.......really ?
How many different threads for photos do we really need ? :notsure:

I don't think @Cuda Cody 's idea of building an awesome E Bodies forum just so guys could just constantly fill it up with random photos ? What's the sense ? :looney:

Well, hmmmmmm. Lets see, most of, if not all of "picture threads " are in the top 10 of most replies, and most views.  I'm sure if Cody didn't want non E Body  threads, he wouldn't have an OFF TOPIC section of the forum. 
       When I first joined the forum I asked if babe pics were ok. Got a he!! yea on that, so I started it. Then I started more that were very popular on the other site.
        There are other threads that were started here, some by me, that went nowhere. I deleted mine.
Yes, this is the best E Body site on the planet. And the picture threads are a fun diversion. And nobody is forced to view or participate in them.   :alan2cents:

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

71GranCoupe

jimynick

I believe it was Shakespeare who said- "if thine eye offends thee, pluck it out" and if the sight of cars with or without girls offends thee, then don't look, would be my advice. God save us from the Quakers of this world, because when girls and cars become a problem, I hope I'm dead and gone. Here endeth the sermon.  :rolleyes:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

cuda hunter

I polled.   

Because I like boobs and cars.  Boobs more. 
Keep em comin Roadman! 

The road wouldn't be the road without women!!!

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Spikedog08

Although there are some awesome pictures in this poll . . . . here are my top 3 from the current babe thread in which none of them made the poll.  The first one has eyes that don't quit!  I just love the St patty day girl, I think that was an amazing photo!  Last although it is in black and white . . . this girl is incredible!   
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

RzeroB

Quote from: cuda hunter on December 06, 2017, 09:19:13 PM
I polled.   

OMG!! Now there's an honest answer!! Just tell us how it is Josh!!  :haha:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

Roadman

Quote from: cuda hunter on December 06, 2017, 09:19:13 PM
I polled.   

Keep em comin Roadman! 

The road wouldn't be the road without women!!!

I think this sums it up.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd1-HM234DE 

I like where he says "man made the car"

Brads70