Main Menu

Summit Racing is AMAZING!

Started by gumby, May 05, 2018, 02:03:30 AM

Previous topic Next topic

gumby

Ordered stuff late Thursday afternoon. They said it was available in their Texas warehouse. Got it Friday morning. I'm in the middle of Nebraska.

STUNNED, I am! Never had a shipment that fast before - EVER! Not from ANYBODY, from ANYWHERE. WOW! unbelievable. I didn't pay extra for fast shipment or anything.

Just. WoW! Crazy, it is.

Dakota

"Mind what you have learned.   Save you time and money it can".

Yoda - ish.

82firebird

Summit is hard to beat on most things. And don't forget, they will price match as well.  :banana:

gumby

But I didn't get a hat, lol! Years ago I was wearing a Summit hat, and a fellow co-worker said - "oh, you finally found out how much that free hat cost?" ROTFLMAO.

I think that the first time I ordered from them was in 1979? HOOKER Headers for my Charger. Remember their ads in the mags?
an all black page with white letters. It stood out from all of the other pages.

RUNCHARGER

I remember those ads for sure. They usually give great service.
Sheldon

IRON MAN

Last month purchased an AirGap Intake, Hood remover that mounts on a cherry picker, fuel pump, tune up kit, six cans of VHT paint. Received a free 50th anniversary Summit hat. Have three hats of theirs now. Recently received a free JEG's hat with a set of ceramic coated headers. I'm hoping for a free Summit Jacket next. LOL

340challconvert

I've ordered from Summit; same great experience. Decent prices and fast shipping. 

I also just ordered some hardware from R/T Specialties; got the order in 3 days-Another good vendor.  :perfect10:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Bills Auto Works

Living within driving distance of the original store is both a blessing & a curse!

They have been getting 10 grand or more per year from me since 1978. Back then they were in a little "strip store" with two counter guys! LOL

Nowadays, I live about 75 miles from them & if the parts are at that location, I get them the next day, every time! Also the very few times there has been a problem (IE wrong part or damage)  They take care of it immediately. Even going so far as to send me out a new part before receiving the wrong one back, so I am not delayed in what I am doing!

Now they also have DX Engineering for us "Ham Radio Guys"

My avatar picture was actually taken in the Talmadge, Ohio parking lot!

God Bless
Bill
YOUR QUALITY MOPAR TRANSPORTER SINCE 1983!