Main Menu

SUPERBOWL! 2020 Who will win!

Started by Spikedog08, February 05, 2017, 08:47:37 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Who will win today?

49ers
Chiefs

Spikedog08

This big day has arrived . . . Who will go home winners?  I have $20 on Tom Brady . . .  :dunno:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

My wife is super excited to watch!   :popcorn:  It's going to be hard to beat the Pats.  I'm always pulling for the small town or long shot.  I thought Detroit should have went further this year.  They have WAY to many good players to be preforming like they are. 

Spikedog08

Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 05, 2017, 09:36:12 AM
My wife is super excited to watch!   :popcorn:  It's going to be hard to beat the Pats.  I'm always pulling for the small town or long shot.  I thought Detroit should have went further this year.  They have WAY to many good players to be preforming like they are.

Yeah Detroit is due for something soon . . Just wasn't in the cards this year!   :bricks: Getting the theatre room ready for a show!   

:ohyeah:

Cuda Cody

:foul:  Oh yes!!!!!  Hope it's a close tight good game.   :drinkingbud:

J-Code Jeni

Can you believe football season will be over after today @Spikedog08 ?? Ugh... (sigh + empty-sinking-feeling)   :('

While I'm not normally a Falcon's fan, I'll take them for the win- they beat my Hawks & Julio's so talented, he's fun to watch play!

Detroit was looking strong again this, we're continually surprised they pull up short.  :notsure:  They're still a young team though!

Marc70challenger

We're overseas. Africa / Indian Ocean region. Trying find way to watch. Can do NFL gamepass for just super bowl. Just wondering if IP address it will get blocked.  We'll find out. Lol   

Starts 330am as well.  :drunk:

Cuda Cody

What did I just watch?  Wow! 

ToxicWolf

The second half and overtime were incredible!   :looney:

Spikedog08

Wow is all I have too say!   :worship:

Cudalbs

And the legend lives on........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"Love those round taillight cars"

Cuda Cody

It was Superbowl LIe, right?  Who else was going to win?   :rofl:

Overall it was a freaking awesome comeback.  Gotta give them credit.  Great game.   :clapping:

fc7cuda

Wow!  Cavs coming back down 3-1 and now the Pats!!!  Legendary performances :drinkingbud:

Moparman82

can't stand brady/belechick........that being said, best QB of all time...period.  Maybe best coach in history as well, tough break for atlanta, but thats what you get when all you need to seal the game is 2 running plays with no gain to put up a field goal that puts the game out of reach, instead, drop back for a sack, and a holding call, an push yourself out of field goal range, ATL really dropped the ball on that one i think.
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

Chryco Psycho

Incredible game  :woohoo:
the winner deserved it no matter who won Falcons had them rattled for 3 qts .
Heck of a job to come back .
Still I was hoping for the Falcons  :sorry:

jimynick

Not a big football guy, but I watch the SB most of the time and I had to turn it off and walk away when they caught up. I knew that if I watched the OT, that the Falcons would win and after the performance that the NEP's put on in the last half, that seemed unfair. LOL I caught that they'd won on the internet and imagine that Tom Brady must have been a wee bit uncomfortable. what with that horseshoe up his arse. Talk about a cliff hanger! I'll also bet that somebody, likely in Vegas, made a ton by betting at the half on the NEPs.  :bigmoney:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"