Main Menu

T Shirt/E-Bodies Apparel Site in trouble

Started by 7E-Bodies, August 28, 2024, 07:52:20 AM

Previous topic Next topic

7E-Bodies

My son notified me from college campus the other day via phone call telling me he had forgotten that an auto renewal of the apparel site was encroaching and they hit his account for $365. He texted later requesting me to post the following:

" If you could make a post on the forum it would be great. Every little bit helps.

PayPal- @BraydenCassidy
Venmo- @brayden-cassidy-2

Or buy some products. The more items bought per order the better.

Nothing is expected but any donation is noticed and greatly appreciated.

Cost $365 per year to keep the site up and running."

I'll help him pay it as he obviously has more to contend with regarding his studies at ISU. If items were at least moving, breaking even would be fine, but there's only been one item in the last month. Looking for some activity to keep this going. Without such, we have no choice but to stop auto renewal and let this one ride until the site expires. All actions greatly appreciated.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

cuda hunter

OH no!  That sucks.
I'll have to buy another shirt or two.

I hope it works itself out. 
Regardless, I am very appreciative of what You and You're son have done. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

7E-Bodies

Quote from: cuda hunter on August 29, 2024, 05:31:44 AMOH no!  That sucks.
I'll have to buy another shirt or two.

I hope it works itself out. 
Regardless, I am very appreciative of what You and You're son have done. 

Thank you.

70vert

Is the Merch link still around, I don't see it?

BigSig 6 Barrel

~ A Wise Man Knows He Isn't

7E-Bodies

R/T's 4 R/P

I just recently bought some more because I didn't want to lose the opportunity.
My only suggestion might be that he has a significant amount of options that may needs to be scaled back to make the effort worthwhile.
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

7E-Bodies

Quote from: R/T's 4 R/P on August 29, 2024, 10:02:54 AMI just recently bought some more because I didn't want to lose the opportunity.
My only suggestion might be that he has a significant amount of options that may needs to be scaled back to make the effort worthwhile.

Thank you for the support. Pretty sure that limiting options won't change the site fees, but I'll run it past him.

JH27N0B

Are you going to be at Moparty in a few weeks?  I will be there, and I always attend shows with some money burning a hole in my pocket, and would grab one in person there if I had the chance.
Otherwise I'll make it a point to order another shirt after I get back and paid off my bills from going to Moparty.

7E-Bodies

Quote from: JH27N0B on August 29, 2024, 11:06:49 AMAre you going to be at Moparty in a few weeks?  I will be there, and I always attend shows with some money burning a hole in my pocket, and would grab one in person there if I had the chance.
Otherwise I'll make it a point to order another shirt after I get back and paid off my bills from going to Moparty.

Negative, sir. But all orders are definitely appreciated.

1973Cuda

Brads70

https://e-bodiesshop.com/

In case someone was looking for where to buy thats new to the site?

I see you already linked it, opps ..... oh well can't have too many I guess lol

70vert

7E-Bodies

Deezel

Just bought 3 T-Shirts to help out.
Lonnie
1973 'cuda