Main Menu

Tamraz?

Started by R/T's 4 R/P, August 29, 2022, 05:37:10 AM

Previous topic Next topic

R/T's 4 R/P

I have never ordered anything from them but recently ordered something. (3weeks ago)
I received a confirmation email, but nothing since and now see on their website they are 'temporarily closed'.
Cancel the credit card charge? Yes or no?
Anyone know anything about their situation?
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

captcolour

Did you try calling?  The temporarily closed is on google and not their website.  Google info is a crap shoot whether correct or not.

R/T's 4 R/P

Yes, tried calling.
Goes to a mailbox that is 'full and cannot accept new messages'.
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

Burdar

They had a 50% off sale a few years ago.  I bought some new AMD bumpers for my Dart really cheap.  Some people had issues with that sale.  It was only for parts they had in stock and some people had their orders canceled.  I didn't have any issues.

JH27N0B

I don't remember all the details now, but I remember hearing they were selling out or being taken over by another company.
The new owner was selling off Tamraz inventory at a markdown then was my recollection.
Edit- I did a quick search on the interweb and found this.  Strangely, when I tried clicking on it, I get "Private site" and couldn't look at it.

Tamrazs Parts and Ready Chassis Ptoduct Management ...https://tamrazs.wordpress.com
NAPERVILLE, June 27th, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Ready Chassis and Tamraz's Parts are partnering in a discount program called 'SUMMER2022' that will ...

Here is the website for Ready Chassis, might be good to give them a call and clarify what the status of Tamraz is now, if they absorbed the entire business or just continuing running part of it that fit in with their race car chassis business.  Let us know what you find out!  :cheers:
https://readychassis.shop/collections

anlauto

I gave up on those guys years ago :bricks:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

71GranCoupe

If it were me and they have no contact back to you i would cancel the purchase through your card before the window of opportunity closes. If they get their act together, you can go back and reorder or just contact Dave at Roseville. I have ordered several thousands of $$ from Dave and ZERO issues.  :alan2cents:

R/T's 4 R/P

I ended up canceling the payment on me credit card.
I called Ready Chassis and they never ended up completing their deal. He confirmed they are closed.
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT