Main Menu

Teacher's worst nightmare....

Started by anlauto, November 07, 2019, 02:22:22 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

wldgtx

Unreal... how awful, I cannot imagine what goes through a persons head to do such a thing...

I am sure your wife is having a tough time, I don't know what I would do.
1968 Hemi GTX, 4 spd, RR1
1970 Challenger RT/SE, FC7 - FC7RTSE
1987 Buick Grand National

anlauto

She just left for work dreading what the day will be like. Yesterday all the teachers of that school were NOT allowed to even mention  what had happened to the students. By law they could not talk to the kids until the Police had officially released info....However my wife teaches 12-13 year olds....they're not dumb...they're on their phones they know what's happened....after recess they come to class bawling and my wife has to figure out how to console them without really talking about what happened :looney:

Today will be a different story. The police released the info late yesterday afternoon, so the school sent out emails to everyone...meaning there's no doubt that my wife will have to explain and console 27 kids all day and not break down herself. It's one thing if a child dies in a car accident or of cancer....but to be murdered by their Father....how do you explain that....

I don't envy her...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

xx88man

My heart goes out to your wife and to everyone involved. Just horrible
Keep yer foot in it

Jay Bee

Your poor wife, I can't begin to imagine what she's going through.   :(

js27

So sad. So scary to know that evil comes in all shapes, sizes and forms. Prayers for all effected by this tragedy.
JS27

7E-Bodies

Omg horrible. I love my kids more than I love my own life. What drives these things? Alan, prayers aloft for your wife. My wife also has 33 years of teaching. I just can't imagine.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

71gogreen

[pdf][/pdf]God Bless the kids. What a terrible tragedy

anlauto

Quote from: 7E-Bodies on November 08, 2019, 10:24:47 AM
Omg horrible. I love my kids more than I love my own life. What drives these things? Alan, prayers aloft for your wife. My wife also has 33 years of teaching. I just can't imagine.

Thank you...My wife is around 25 years now....loves it !
Being married to a teacher you understand the crap they put up with on a daily bases....I can't imagine what all of the teachers at this school are dealing with today...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

YellowThumper

Sorry to hear this Alan.
Obviously comfort her now but keep the eye open for a long time.
Talk and talk and talk some more. Most of what you will be doing will be listening...

Yes it is an unbelievable tragedy.
We had a mom with 2 small boys live in condo next to us. She killed her boyfriend at home and then drove her 2 kids out to see her father. They visited for an hour then she abruptly left with them. Both kids strapped in car seats. Both suffocated. Which meant one watched it go down...
She then shot herself.

Never makes sense. If it did it would not happen.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

71-440

What a tragedy. I don't know what to say.  :andyangel:

Joe