Main Menu

Thanks Murray !

Started by BIGSHCLUNK, January 13, 2018, 07:51:43 PM

Previous topic Next topic

BIGSHCLUNK

You know sometimes a man doesn't realize how many friends he's got. Things get rough sometimes and as we get a little older its harder to deal with. You find your BIG badazz self just aint what it used to be.. Anyway here's a public thank you to Blown Motor for inviting me to sidekick this weekend. Brother I needed it. Get home safe. See ya down the hiway!

Brads70

:clapping: sounds like a fun time!

BIGSHCLUNK

Cuda Cody

303 Mopar

With all the great people here, we need to get together more often!   :veryexcited:

blown motor

Glad to have you along BIGS. It was a very cool three days. You know it's going to be good when you get picked up at the airport in an e-body. I'll detail the trip in a separate thread when I get home on Tuesday.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

BIGSHCLUNK

Spikedog08

Picked up at the airport in the winter in Canada in an ebody?  Damn that's a good friend! I like you and all but my cars are in hibernation until April!  Murray ROCKS!   :worship:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

BIGSHCLUNK

No.... picked up in Florida by an E-body that was hauled all the way from Canada!!  Murray ROCKS!!

Spikedog08

Quote from: BIGSHCLUNK on January 15, 2018, 10:01:27 AM
No.... picked up in Florida by an E-body that was hauled all the way from Canada!!  Murray ROCKS!!

Now that is awesome!  I stand corrected! Have fun guys!   :clapping:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

jimynick

Chris, you mean Murray dragged his 74 down to FLA and drove it home? WWhaaa? :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

blown motor

Hauled it down (2 days) drove it 3 days and hauled it back. Had snow all the way back from just south of Cinncinnati. Just got in half an hour ago. Almost done my first whiskey.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel