Main Menu

Thats a Wrap

Started by Cudajason, November 22, 2020, 01:39:30 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cudajason

I think that wraps up the car season here...been snowing since 9:00 am today and still going at 4:30.

I am sure the roads will be salt covered by morning

A total of 150 mile for me this year.

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

1 Wild R/T

It hasn't been a good car hobby year for anyone.. At least you do have a major upgrade outta the way for when/if normal returns...

I normally rack up 6-8K every year, this year I doubt I made 1500 miles....

Poolshark314

I received my car in Sept and I put about 600 miles on it. I think I might only be insured for 500 miles/yr so I might need to make a call lol
1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD

Spikedog08

Yeah looks a lot like Michigan today.  Not sure if the salt hit the roads yet or not.   :(
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

BIGSHCLUNK

NIKKI's been in bed for 2 WEEKS already.... no snow yet tho...

Brads70

We got about 4-5 inches today.....  :('

anlauto

Still snowing here at 10pm...I would guess we're around 10" now...putting off clearing it out until the morning....hopefully the buses are running.. :fingerscrossed:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

dodj

Quote from: Brads70 on November 22, 2020, 06:54:29 PM
I expected you to enter the  :bigmoney: emoji?
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Brads70

Quote from: dodj on November 23, 2020, 05:09:33 AM

HAHA yes I'm busy, but seem to be giving it all to the government in one form or another GST payments, income tax and property tax..... nothing left for me. Good thing ( I guess?) wife is working or I'd be broke. This is getting old....

anlauto

Quote from: Brads70 on November 23, 2020, 05:12:24 AM
Quote from: dodj on November 23, 2020, 05:09:33 AM

HAHA yes I'm busy, but seem to be giving it all to the government in one form or another GST payments, income tax and property tax..... nothing left for me. Good thing ( I guess?) wife is working or I'd be broke. This is getting old....

Boy o boy can I relate to that..
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70rag383

It was a good summer of driving but unfortunately no car shows or cruise nights. I put on about 2,000 miles. Lots of trips to the Dairy Queen.

Took the car out for one last spin on Saturday afternoon.  Then it snowed all day Sunday in Toronto. Alan, sounds like Georgetown was harder hit!

Cudajason

Quote from: 70rag383 on November 23, 2020, 06:08:14 AM
It was a good summer of driving but unfortunately no car shows or cruise nights. I put on about 2,000 miles. Lots of trips to the Dairy Queen.

Took the car out for one last spin on Saturday afternoon.  Then it snowed all day Sunday in Toronto. Alan, sounds like Georgetown was harder hit!

Nice!  I wished I had taken mine out Saturday, I was going to but it was chilly so I decided not to.  oh well.

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on November 22, 2020, 02:34:41 PM
It hasn't been a good car hobby year for anyone.. At least you do have a major upgrade outta the way for when/if normal returns...

Agreed, I cant wait for next year.  Now I just have to make sure I don't pull it apart this winter!!!

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.