Main Menu

The RT went away today

Started by 70 Challenger Lover, November 10, 2019, 01:42:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

70 Challenger Lover

If our conversations continue, I'll ask. The country isn't that big and I'm guessing he is part of the car culture out there. Seems like too small a crowd to have dedicated manufacturer specific clubs but who knows.

And @dodj its just one Barracuda vert. I'm slumming it with two finished cars and one project in the early stages. Haha

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: 70 Challenger Lover on November 11, 2019, 08:08:53 PM
If our conversations continue, I'll ask. The country isn't that big and I'm guessing he is part of the car culture out there. Seems like too small a crowd to have dedicated manufacturer specific clubs but who knows.

And @dodj its just one Barracuda vert. I'm slumming it with two finished cars and one project in the early stages. Haha

What got everyones attention is you posted this picture.....   

70 Challenger Lover

I assumed that vert belonged to one of the regular members here since I found that picture in someone's thread. It's only the frame rack I'm interested in. Half finished with it though so soon I can post a picture of the rack with my car on it avoiding any confusion in the future! Haha

RzeroB

What got my attention is the pic with the car on the frame rack is in a workspace with a LOT of room ... but the outdoor pics of your place looks like you live in a row-house / town-house. Did you remodel your house turning the ENTIRE downstairs into that workspace and live upstairs?? LOVE IT!!  :yes: :twothumbsup: 
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

70 Challenger Lover

Quote from: RzeroB on November 12, 2019, 09:36:30 AM
What got my attention is the pic with the car on the frame rack is in a workspace with a LOT of room ... but the outdoor pics of your place looks like you live in a row-house / town-house. Did you remodel your house turning the ENTIRE downstairs into that workspace and live upstairs?? LOVE IT!!  :yes: :twothumbsup:

Just a wide lot at the end of a cul de sac. It has RV parking so lots of room on the side for my projects.