Main Menu

I'm FREEEEEE!!!!!!

Started by ViperMan, January 26, 2017, 06:02:41 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Seriously @ViperMan  this is a big accomplishment.  Whatever you are doing, keep it up!  Can't wait until you are in a position to add to your fleet!!!!  Then you'll have pretty much the best of all worlds.

anlauto

Quote from: Timbbuc2 on January 26, 2017, 10:07:38 AM

It helps when the wife has a good job :woohoo: :woohoo:

:iagree: My wife makes way, way more money than I ever will... :drinkingbud:

We do make payments, but it's a line of credit, so we just keep spending  :D
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ViperMan

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 26, 2017, 10:42:05 AM
Seriously @ViperMan  this is a big accomplishment.  Whatever you are doing, keep it up!  Can't wait until you are in a position to add to your fleet!!!!  Then you'll have pretty much the best of all worlds.

Thanks man - on top of paying off the Viper last November, things are really going well for us.  I pay off 2 more loans by April 1st, and then one of the bigger school loans by January 18th.

Because I'm bored, you wanna see some of the vehicles I'd love to add to my fleet?  :)

No flaming allowed.  :)  These are cars I've wanted for years...

First - this one I'm really jonesing for these days - they're actually pretty cheap, considering what it takes to build them.  Hard to find though...  One just went on eBay for around $10K - it was in beautiful condition.

ViperMan

^ Yes - that's KITT.  I've loved Knight Rider since I was 5...  I want one so bad!

Second up...  Some assembly required...

Cuda Cody

ViperMan

That was a Factory Five GTM kit car (posting a kit car after KITT was purely coincidence...  :))

They can be pricey depending on body work, but they say you can build one ready-to-run for 40,000 and it'll slaughter a Z06 'Vette.  Of course it uses a Vette engine, and I want to figure out how to drop a HEMI in it...  :)

Next up, a familiar friend...

ViperMan

I've ALWAYS loved the 'Cuda in Viper Blue.  I mean, any car looks good in Viper Blue, and the 'Cuda looks good in any color, but put 'em together, and, well, ya know...  :)

And last but not least, probably the newest "want to have" in my fleet...  ...and also no shocker, I'm sure...  :)

Cuda Cody

As you know, we both love Vipers.  But your viper right now will get more looks and attention then the newer body style.  But the performance is much better on the new ones.

Out of those choices, the Blue Cuda has the best looks by far!  Such a classic looking muscle car!!!!!  :inlove:   The GTM would be my second choice.  Kitt is hard to beat because of the price.  But cheap cars still need to be maintained and insured.   :alan2cents:

Quote from: ViperMan on January 26, 2017, 11:14:00 AM
I've ALWAYS loved the 'Cuda in Viper Blue.  I mean, any car looks good in Viper Blue, and the 'Cuda looks good in any color, but put 'em together, and, well, ya know...  :)

And last but not least, probably the newest "want to have" in my fleet...  ...and also no shocker, I'm sure...  :)

ViperMan

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 26, 2017, 11:19:29 AM
As you know, we both love Vipers.  But your viper right now will get more looks and attention then the newer body style.  But the performance is much better on the new ones.

Out of those choices, the Blue Cuda has the best looks by far!  Such a classic looking muscle car!!!!!  :inlove:   The GTM would be my second choice.  Kitt is hard to beat because of the price.  But cheap cars still need to be maintained and insured.   :alan2cents:

Actually the one thing I liked most about the newest Viper is that it looks so much like mine - people see mine and think it's much newer than it is.  Then again the paint is slowly starting to show some age.  I'd just like to have some of the newer Viper's features, like built-in cruise control (verses my aftermarket one), slightly-better air conditioning, smoother power through improvements to the transmission and variable valve timing, etc.

GTM is badass - I really hope I can save enough pennies to build one some day.  And KITT... ...I mean, you figure it can't be too hard to drop a 350 small block into there, and those practically grow on trees...  :)

Chryco Psycho

Congrats !!  :toast:
I am happy things are going well for you , you have definaty earned it !! :cooldance:

HP_Cuda

:twothumbsup:

Can't beat the feeling of not owing someone else $$$.

Heck stock up those green backs for a Demon!!!  :wowzers:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Cuda Cody

@ViperMan  Thought this was pretty cool...

https://www.drivetribe.com/p/NN6rAA_ORZSJ9-lxRqH0RQ/YLx_xu_7Rku2u5BITvRd7A

Quote from: ViperMan on January 26, 2017, 11:10:06 AM
Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 26, 2017, 10:42:05 AM

Thanks man - on top of paying off the Viper last November, things are really going well for us.  I pay off 2 more loans by April 1st, and then one of the bigger school loans by January 18th.

Because I'm bored, you wanna see some of the vehicles I'd love to add to my fleet?  :)

No flaming allowed.  :)  These are cars I've wanted for years...

First - this one I'm really jonesing for these days - they're actually pretty cheap, considering what it takes to build them.  Hard to find though...  One just went on eBay for around $10K - it was in beautiful condition.

ViperMan

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 28, 2017, 03:18:08 PM
@ViperMan  Thought this was pretty cool...

https://www.drivetribe.com/p/NN6rAA_ORZSJ9-lxRqH0RQ/YLx_xu_7Rku2u5BITvRd7A

Lol @Cuda Cody that's pretty funny - my brother shared that same link with me yesterday.  I shared this one back with him: KITT sucks to drive...

I also posted this image on Facebook - I was searching eBay for KITT cars, and came across one of these in used condition.  I never even knew it existed!  So I did a specific search for the game and came across a brand new, still-wrapped version for only $35 bucks.  Mine baby, mine...  :)