Main Menu

Think she's guilty?

Started by 1 Wild R/T, June 09, 2018, 02:37:53 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Lemontwist

Everyone on here has missed the big question.  What is under her that she is hiding?
Drew

Morty426

Romeo says innocent until proven guilty

Timbbuc2

I have to share this, I had a Brittany Spaniel, stayed in a nice chain link fence, (Big Yard) My neighbors were complaining about him running free during the day. I told him look, where is he now? He was in the fence being smart. WELL he was smart, when I would pull out of the driveway he would jump the fence and when I returned in the evening he would jump back into the fence :looney: I saw him jump into the fence and when I walked up to him he was happy and wagging his tail, like "What" 
Get in, I'll drive

ledphoot

I once left a ten month old DDR Czech working line German Shepherd home alone for 40 minutes only to come back and find he knew how to remove hardwood floor planks.. He had done about six square feet in the dining room... 'twas a bad day..

1 Wild R/T

Yeah my last Husky ate a chair.... So we've had damage but you correct the dog, fix the damage & move on.... I still like my puppies more than allot of humans...

YellowThumper

Every month or so we would get a call from a neighbor that our dog was in their yard playing with their dog. She was smaller and mostly a house dog. Never saw her go there. Backyard to backyard. Wood planked fence and ivy growing on it. We checked for holes in fence or under it. Nothing. Pushed on all planks to see if there was a loose one. Nothing.
Then one day we saw their dog push the plank forward so our smaller on could come thru and join his party.
Smart little bastards sometimes.

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.