Main Menu

***This Is the First Day of the Rest of My Life***

Started by Bullitt-, April 16, 2018, 09:28:00 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Bullitt-

Quote from: superdave on April 18, 2018, 02:49:59 PM
for me as I have failed to live life in such a way that I should ever be able to retire. :bricks:

You and and about everyone else I know.... Think my family is descended from squirrels, not taking on debt and always saving for the future...   I don't know your situation but I'd suggest doing everything ya can to get out & stay out of debt.   
THE DAY is gonna come where working is not a viable option.

Best of Luck to ya 
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Topcat

A little late to your retirement party Wade.  :D

Congratulations.

Enjoy doing things you've always wanted to do but never had the time.

Bullitt-

Quote from: Topcat on April 18, 2018, 06:42:07 PM
A little late to your retirement party Wade.  :D

Congratulations.

Enjoy doing things you've always wanted to do but never had the time.

YEP, YEP, YEP...  That's The Plan anyhow....
Lot's to do to get caught up, figure to be busier than ever   :woohoo:
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Topcat

Any Big travel plans?

Other countries or far away?

Where would you like to go visit the most?

Bullitt-

Quote from: Topcat on April 18, 2018, 07:47:29 PM
Any Big travel plans?

Other countries or far away?

Where would you like to go visit the most?

After I can get my Sweetheart Terri retired I'm thinking we will do some but nothing over the top.
Personally I enjoy historic places, one I'm looking forward to visiting is St. Augustine, Fl. I've been to Charleston S.C. and more recently Gettysburg, PA and was blown away.
   I'm not into going overseas but Terri for some reason want's to visit Austria.... Sound of Music fan LOL
  She is also a HUGE Country Music Fan so I'm thinking catching acts in interesting places may steer us just about anywhere. And she's never been to Disney....gotta check that off her list  :woohoo:

RUNCHARGER

My orange car is in Austria, you can be on the lookout for it.
Sheldon

RusTy/SE

Congratulations Wade - really happy for you as well as your family and the times you will get to spend with everybody - and a certain JA5 Challenger Rallye  :wrenching:  :)

Hope to catch up with you at the Battleship Show - looks like perfect weather this coming weekend with no clouds and temps in the mid 70s :yes:

:cheers:

JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach