Main Menu

Upcoming 24th Annual Chrysler Performance Trade Show at Indy State Fairgrounds

Started by schlett7nu1, February 28, 2019, 11:46:17 AM

Previous topic Next topic

schlett7nu1

24th annual Chrysler performance trade show and swap meet at the Indianapolis state fairgrounds is March 2 & 3.  Looking for someone who has gone to this Mopar event in the past and can indicate if there is much of a selection of 67-71 classic Mopar used parts.  Five hour drive for me from Wisconsin and I want to confirm they have a decent selection of used parts.  Title suggests modern Mopar performance parts.
thanks

captcolour

I was there today.  Lots of vendors with used parts.  Some new parts from Vans and Little Detroit.  Some performance parts too.

captcolour

Cuda Cody

captcolour

Looking more for stuff to resell at Carlisle :).  Some advertising, oil and gas, etc.  Bought a few things.  For me, bought a 69 Plymouth Belvedere brochure for my 69 RR, and 69 and 70 Inmont paint cards.

schlett7nu1

Thanks for posting pics.  Couldn't drive the 5 hours due to winter weather.  Hope you found some good parts.

Claudia

I have been going for several years now . . . sad to say, I think this is a dying event . . . each year there seems to be less and less people (both vendors and buyers) . . .  :crying: