Main Menu

CANCELED -Fall Fling Oct 24th 2020 @Irwindale Speedway -Mopar Swap-Show-Drags

Started by autoxcuda, September 01, 2020, 08:36:08 AM

Previous topic Next topic

nsmall

autoxcuda

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

autoxcuda

We've got multiple swappers already registered with FOUR spots. That's a lot of Mopar parts to sell!

Swappers are already loading up!

BTW this trailer now is full to the end. Those boxes are packed tight.  And this is not one of the swappers with 4 spots

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

autoxcuda

Some Vendors signed up already...

Glen Ray Radiators http://www.restorationradiators.com

McKellers Modifieds McKellar's Modified Rides brake, chassis, drivetrain parts, AMD vendor

Bruce Somer's Wiper Motor Restorations www.ns1aar.com

Redline Performance https://www.redlineperformanceinc.com engine building, engine parts, dyno tuning, car prep, wiring, and fabrication.

M & R Performance Mopar used parts, restoration, car sales (4 swap spots full)

Stephens Performance will be coming with AMD pre-orders only. So if you want to buy and save shipping contact them first: www.stephensperformance.com

anlauto

Man I really envy you guys that are able to go to a show during a pandemic, must be nice. :'(
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

autoxcuda

Quote from: anlauto on October 01, 2020, 01:14:48 PM
Man I really envy you guys that are able to go to a show during a pandemic, must be nice. :'(

It's an outdoor Swap Meet. There's been outdoor swap meets in our area for months. Most not auto related, but that's irrelevant.

No grandstands

No presentations

The Drags are just Test N Tune. So no real "racing" to watch

BUT

We already have some stock vehicles participating in the drags. I think the relaxed environment is going to get some cool Mopars going down the strip.

Some show cars signed up for drags too so far....
440-6 Superbird,
440-6 4spd RR,
69 318 Sport Satellite,
70 440-6 Challenger RT/SE

autoxcuda

Swap Pre reg numbers right now project to exceed past 3 Fall Fling shows.

That projects to be well over 110 swappers.

Should be the year 2020's biggest Mopar Swap Meet West of Carlisle Pennsylvania.

Vendors added recently

Stephens Performance www.stephensperformance.com

Glendora Dodge Mopar Performance. Also sells TTI, and other lines

Milodon www.milodon.com

7212Mopar

Sounds like fun. That would be a 800 miles round trip for me. Let me think.  :thinking:
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

autoxcuda

Swap Pre reg numbers right now estimate to exceed past 3 Fall Fling shows.

That projects to be over 110 swappers.

Should be the year 2020's biggest Mopar Swap Meet West of Carlisle Pennsylvania.

autoxcuda

The Arizona "barn find" 71 Hemi Challenger 4spd will be on display at Fall Fling October 24, 2020

Along with a barn find 69 Hemi Charger 4spd, and 1969 special order Pink Super Bee, and a Patina survivor 69 Charger.

Come see them while you have the opportunity before they are stashed away or restored.

RUNCHARGER

Wow: Those Hemi cars would be worth the trip right there. I think Canuckians can fly into the USA no problem, driving (except for a semi) is a no-go. Another year of not going for me though, I'll wait until things normal out a bit, it won't change my life if I miss all the car shows this year.
Sheldon

autoxcuda

:banana:

I talked to the Hotel event coordinator and she is extending the special $105 night rate. But need to contact here directly.   :clapping:

Courtyard by Marriott Monrovia
700 W Huntington Dr, Monrovia CA 91016

Tara Gadsby
(626) 531-8002
tara.gadsby@cymonrovia.com

Call during regular business hours M-F. Leave message if required. She will not be at work this Thursday

e_body70

Quote from: autoxcuda on October 11, 2020, 06:20:14 PM
The Arizona "barn find" 71 Hemi Challenger 4spd will be on display at Fall Fling October 24, 2020

Along with a barn find 69 Hemi Charger 4spd, and 1969 special order Pink Super Bee, and a Patina survivor 69 Charger.

Come see them while you have the opportunity before they are stashed away or restored.

Troy has got quite the collection!!  :1place:

Troy and his Mopars5150 team sure know how to chase and hunt down these great Mopars and save them  :bradsthumb:

autoxcuda

Quote from: e_body70 on October 14, 2020, 12:03:36 PM
Quote from: autoxcuda on October 11, 2020, 06:20:14 PM

Troy has got quite the collection!!  :1place:

Troy and his Mopars5150 team sure know how to chase and hunt down these great Mopars and save them  :bradsthumb:

@e_body70 , you going to come down and check things out ??