Main Menu

facebook sucks

Started by cuda hunter, December 27, 2019, 09:16:06 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

I saw a post that showed what every hole is in an ebody cuda.  There were about 7 pictures.  Got a call and somehow now I can't find the post that had those pictures.   Facebook really sucks.  I'm glad the club here is on facebook, don't get me wrong.  But their format is just horrible.   I can never find anything after the first time. 
  Anyone have any idea where I can find those pictures of the hole descriptions?   
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Bullitt-

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Brads70

Spikedog08

Quote from: cuda hunter on December 27, 2019, 09:16:06 AM
I saw a post that showed what every hole is in an ebody cuda.  There were about 7 pictures.  Got a call and somehow now I can't find the post that had those pictures.   Facebook really sucks.  I'm glad the club here is on facebook, don't get me wrong.  But their format is just horrible.   I can never find anything after the first time. 

Now you know where to find them! 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

anlauto

Our main page has a tremendous amount of reference information that a lot of people forget about or newcomers that don't even know about it. :alan2cents: We need to keep promoting it everytime :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

kathyscuda

ya how do you save something you looked at once

torredcuda

Top right corner of post click on the ... and a drop down let`s you save the post or just comment, either will help you to find it later.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

dodj

With all the issues of Facebook using info illegally and/or creatively, I'm surprised people still use it.....

In another month or two we'll have Zuckerberg up on stage- again - saying they will do better next time.... :haha:    and people keep believing him... :alan2cents:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

cuda hunter

I've really not been a facebook user.  Only to see pictures of my distant Southern relatives.
But recently I'm trying marketplace more cause CL seems to be fizzling kinda and nothing else really has a large audience.  And I'm a member of a few mopar groups.  Mostly for the occasional eye candy on the phone.  Rarely use it on the big screen. 

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Quote from: anlauto on December 27, 2019, 10:09:42 AM
Our main page has a tremendous amount of reference information that a lot of people forget about or newcomers that don't even know about it. :alan2cents: We need to keep promoting it everytime :drinkingbud:

I even remind people of stuff I've seen on the home page.   I just forget to look through it when I'm searching the forum.   Thanks for the reminder. 

cuda hunter

Quote from: torredcuda on December 27, 2019, 02:51:17 PM
Top right corner of post click on the ... and a drop down let`s you save the post or just comment, either will help you to find it later.

Thanks for letting me know how to save something.  Guess I'm just complaining on a whim when I could have just asked.

Fishzhil

Oh yes! I know the struggle. I just stopped using Facebook, because there is a lot of wrong information there. I switched to Instagram, lately. It is more convenient to use. Although, I can't find their official page there? It would be more reasonable for me to follow them on this platform. They should make their account public, and develop it, so that people can find them easier. You know, there are such features that can boost your profile visibility immediately https://igautolike.com/free-instagram-auto-likes. However, does anybody know whether are they on Instagram or not?

Purepony

Lol I couldn't have told you that

Facespace, Instagrami all that junk is just a waste of time

I prefer good old forums like this one