Main Menu

What Car Lift to Buy

Started by 303 Mopar, March 01, 2017, 08:27:29 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Would you prefer a 2 or 4 post lift for your garage?

2 post
4 post

ledphoot

:wrenching:

Installed a BendPak 10K two post lift about 15 years ago, it's been flawless. I am considering a four post for the other side of the shop at some point.

303 Mopar

My '70 D100 just fits under the direct lift in case anyone is curious

GoMangoBoys

Having grown up in Steubenville Ohio near the Wheeling Pittsburgh steel plant, I have a very strong belief in BUY AMERICAN.  This is especially true when I am going to use the device to keep me safe under a car.  4 years ago I bought a MADE IN THE USA, WORTH lift from Texas.  I got the 2 post.  I am thrilled with it.  They were a little slow in delivering,  but it has been great.  I also just bought a 4 post lift for storing cars.  I debated between the Worth again and the Backyard Buddy which is made close by near Youngstown Ohio.  I have a friend that has the Backyard Buddy and loves it.  It was a close debate between the 2, but ultimately I chose the Backyard Buddy.  It will be here in a week or so.  Note that the price is negotiable.  Neither my friend nor I paid anywhere close to teh price that they advertise.
If we want to live in a country where people have jobs, we have to demand American made products.

7E-Bodies

1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

GoMangoBoys

Bendpack used to be made in the USA, however now they are made in China.  I have a friend that had one that is 15 years old.   Made in USA. The current models are imported from China.