Main Menu

What's a better movie "Joe Dirt 2" or "Daddy's Home"?

Started by Cuda Cody, January 11, 2017, 03:42:38 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Got a flight coming up and want to get a funny movie to watch on the plane.  What movie is funnier?   Joe Dirt 2 or Daddy's Home? 

anlauto

There's a Joe Dirt Two ?  I never knew that...have to look for that one...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

headejm

Cuda Cody

:rofl:  Well that can't be a good for that movie.  I had to laugh a little because I didn't remember there was a Joe Dirt 2 either, until I started looking for new comedies movies.  Looked at Rotten Tomatoes and it gives it a 1.2 on a scale of 10.   They give Daddy's Home a 4.9 / 10.  What does that say about the movies I like?

The one Movie I can always watch is Vanishing Point. I think I've watched it at least 6 times just while on a plane.  The other movie I like to watch more then once is Bad Words.  Don't know what it is about that movie, but it cracks me up! :))

Quote from: anlauto on January 11, 2017, 04:16:05 PM
There's a Joe Dirt Two ?  I never knew that...have to look for that one...

Topcat

Where are you heading Cody?

Somewhere a little more dry than WA?

Cuda Cody

Short trip to a good friends 50th Birthday party.  Long time friend that I met in the Viper Club back in 98.  Don't see him much and wanted to show up and help celebrate his big day.

Quote from: Topcat on January 11, 2017, 06:52:33 PM
Where are you heading Cody?

Somewhere a little more dry than WA?

Spikedog08

I haven't seen Daddy's home so no help here . . . I like Joe Dirt though . . .
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cudakiller70

Haven't seen those yet so I don't know  :dunno:
Did you ever see under cover brother?
https://youtu.be/0bAE43v9csY

Cuda Cody

Moparman82

I actually watched daddy's home last night, I thought it was pretty funny, but I like Will Ferrell and wahlburg
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!