Main Menu

What's going on over at CC.com?

Started by jimynick, January 03, 2022, 07:56:52 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

Quote from: YellowThumper on January 04, 2022, 10:08:15 AM
@Spikedog08 if I click on CC and am now approved would that then ban me from here?
No , of course not!  A whole bunch of us otherwise would be banned LOL

cuda hunter

I'm on.  Thanks for fixing that.

Believe it or not, I recruit several people a month from cc.com.  Those who are actually seeking information get turned over to here. 
  I do the same on febo, but that site has a lot to compete with this site.  Our archives blow away everyone elses though.  Great info here.  May take a while to find, but.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Spikedog08

Quote from: YellowThumper on January 04, 2022, 10:08:15 AM
@Spikedog08 if I click on CC and am now approved would that then ban me from here?

@YellowThumper  I certainly hope not!  Unless you get out of line here, you are safe!
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Jay Bee

Second time now that this has happened. I started a thread on August 19, 2021 when it first occurred. Sounds like this issue "might" pop up from time to time.

70/6chall

Ok with me, no problems getting on.     Al

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

I just posted on CC....no issues. 

larry4406

That site has gone down the tubes with no photo hosting capability.  It is a shame as a lot of information was flushed.

Not sure why I even bother to log in there anymore.

anlauto

With a large percentage of the guys being on here, why even go there ? Personally, I don't know how people have time for more then one site..  :looney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Jay Bee

Quote from: anlauto on January 05, 2022, 05:17:37 AM
why even go there ?
Believe it or not there's still new members signing up there with questions, So going there (1) their question might get an answer and (2) they can be re-directed to here.   :alan2cents:

FWIW here's a link to the thread when it first happened
https://forum.e-bodies.org/general-topics/7/banned-from-cuda-challenger-com/22688/

Spikedog08

Sooner or later it will crash again and I will just let it go . .  I know Oldschool logs in about every day and I usually check in every few days. 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

jimynick

Thanks also Dave. Things seem to have returned to normal again.  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Daveh

I had no issues logging on.  I just never do, the lack of photos doesn't help.  I'll stick to here.  Everyone is always helpful.  Thanks all. 

dodj

Quote from: jimynick on January 05, 2022, 06:34:47 PM
They let you back in?  :o
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

jimynick

Quote from: dodj on January 07, 2022, 05:35:51 PM
Quote from: jimynick on January 05, 2022, 06:34:47 PM
They let you back in?  :o

LOL, yep and that proves my old man's saying that bull$hit baffles brains.  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

torredcuda

The only time I ever go back there is when it pops up on a Google search for some info but as said a lot of the images are gone due to no image hosting.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/