Main Menu

Recent posts

General Topics / Re: HOT RODS,RAT RODS,CUSTOMS,...
Last post by 700 AKN - May 11, 2024, 10:45:09 PM
1975 Rambler Matador X Coupe

Quote from: blown motor on May 11, 2024, 07:16:36 PMdodg is correct. Here's a picture of my 74.
So if i swapped out my grill for a 70, then i likely dont need them either?
dodg is correct. Here's a picture of my 74.
I disassembled the original sway bar and swapped the worn out bushings with new polys that I discovered from a thread on here.  Fit like a glove aside from being a little tall and needing ground down slightly.  I added grease fittings and rewelded everything back down.  Got the bar in casr grey and did the brackets in gloss black single stage. 

Got the front inside fenders stripped down, epoxy primered, and then undercoated.  I'm not entirely sure what was "factory" but my original fenders were a rusty mess so this should help and protect against rock kickups.

Got the doors in epoxy primer as well.  Prior to remounting I tore the hinges apart and rebuilt them with a kit from Napa for around $20.  The bushings in the kit were a lot taller than the ones you can buy in the baggies and everything fit really well.  My original pins were well worn and one was bent, so I'm glad I did it. 

My next step is to get the fenders and doors mounted and aligned to start the necessary body work which I'm absolutely dreading.
T
Parts / Misc For Sale / Re: Original 1970 Challenger S...
Last post by TWS - May 11, 2024, 05:50:23 PM
@fishn4cuda sent you a pm
Parts Wanted / Re: 1972-73 Challenger rallye ...
Last post by blown motor - May 11, 2024, 05:34:39 PM
@71violetcuda I believe he is looking for the fender louvres, not the hood scoops.
For the 8 3/4" differential, the tag is located at the
1 o'clock position. Held on by the center section nut at that location. :ohyeah:
General Topics / Re: Funny pictures, memes, vid...
Last post by Brads70 - May 11, 2024, 02:03:28 PM
 :thinking:

If I had a dollar for every woman who found me unattractive, they would eventually find me attractive!
Last post by Brads70 - May 11, 2024, 01:57:22 PM
 :foul:
Last post by Brads70 - May 11, 2024, 01:54:56 PM
 :)