Main Menu

Recent posts

All the tabs are missing, making them pretty useless  :alan2cents: available new from AMD
C
Body Shop / Black out on cowl for Challeng...
Last post by chaps70rt - May 12, 2024, 01:58:56 PM
Can someone post or send me a couple of pictures that shows where the black out paint starts and stops under the front windshield trim and cowl?  How did the factory tape off the area to separate from body colour.   Many thanks ....  Gary
Quote from: larry4406 on May 12, 2024, 05:20:14 AMNice work!

On the grease fittings you added to the sway bar links, did you drill a matching hole in the bushing so the grease gets to the bar or is just greasing the bushing to link?

I drilled a hole through the bushing to the bar.  Front sway bar poly bushings had an inside radius groove like a main bearing to allow grease to fully surround the bar, but I didn't get that fancy.  Once I mount them, I'll grease and move the bar up and down just to get it all around. 
Had a set of rocker mouldings in the rafters from 30 years ago and just realizing they're different lengths.  One is 74", the other is 72".  I'm guessing it's a mismatched set as I can't imagine why one side would be different.

Anyone have any idea which is correct and what the other may fit?
Oh wow thanks I never would have thought to look in the cabin.  Much appreciated!
Yes, those cover the wiring along the LH rocker, under the carpeting.
Is the 72 Challenger 318 K Frame the same as a 340? I am asking as I might have a bent one that I set up for a 440 swap and I have a 318 one available to me.
These two sheet metal items have been with my part stash for my 71 since the beginning but I have no clue what they are...or if they are actually for my car in the first place.  They're the same OE color, so I always assumed, and finally got around to asking about them. Any help is greatly appreciated!

They look complete, as it not a part of something else.  The long skinner one has clips on the back.
Original T/A gear ratio tag location.
T
General Topics / Re: NATIONWIDE SINGLE CAR TRAN...
Last post by TripleBlk70 - May 12, 2024, 09:00:05 AM
Well crap. I wish I had seen this thread a few weeks ago, I have a guy coming to pick up my 2008 Shelby GT 500 to take it from MA to IL in an enclosed trailed for me (from my house to my sisters).

I will save your info and keep you in mind for next time.