Main Menu

Recent posts

General Topics / Re: Funny pictures, memes, vid...
Last post by Brads70 - Today at 12:30:02 PM
 :deadhorse:
Last post by Brads70 - Today at 12:28:45 PM
I wonder what the population is in this community?
The distributor I got with my electronic conversion kit around 1990 came with an adjustable vacuum advance.
Electrical & Audio / Re: Alternator Bypass Wire Rou...
Last post by Skdmark - Today at 12:00:17 PM
It looks like crackedback has not been on the forum since Nov 2023.
Hope he's ok.
Quote from: Floyd on Today at 11:36:28 AMThere's a copper washer used where the brake hose attaches to the caliper.  I'm guessing not too hard to find but I know Bill Rolik has them.

That's what I have but it isn't sealing. Hoses are new. Sealing ring is new, Caliper is rebuilt....Joe
Last post by Brads70 - Today at 11:52:47 AM
Make one wonder how the human race survived this long....

Pump 5 is closed due to a fuel spill. No worries, Angela has it under control.
Last post by Brads70 - Today at 11:50:03 AM
I try to leave politics alone but this one made me laugh.... a lot!
I can almost smell that!
There's a copper washer used where the brake hose attaches to the caliper.  I'm guessing not too hard to find but I know Bill Rolik has them.
What are you guys using for caliper sealing washers where the brake hose meets the caliper? I have one that's being the north end of a south bound camel. Thank you, Joe
Parts / Misc For Sale / Strange 3" Driveshafts
Last post by 7dcuda - Today at 09:34:55 AM
Good deal for anyone that has a project that could use one of these driveshafts. They are all Strange 3" chrome moly tubing with Spicer heavy duty weld ends and Spicer 1350 U joints.

One is new with a Strange heavy duty GM 27 spline transmission yoke and is 49 3/4" center to center of U joints. $275 plus shipping.

One is like new with less than 250 miles on it with a Strange heavy duty GM 27 spline transmission yoke and is 49 1/8" center to center of U joints. $225 plus shipping.

One is like new with less than 250 miles on it with a Strange heavy duty MOPAR 30 spline transmission yoke and is 43 3/8" center to center of U joints. $225 plus shipping.

All would cost over $500 new plus shipping.