Main Menu

Recent posts

General Topics / Re: Funny pictures, memes, vid...
Last post by Brads70 - Today at 11:34:26 AM
:)
Update: I purchased these items but have not installed them yet. Still waiting for my Hydro Boost kit to arrive. I decided to add the stoplight pressure switch to the installation after reading a bunch of posts and the installation manual from Hurst. More to follow...

Hurst Launch Control, Roll Control with Stainless Valve Part # 1745000
https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/hurst/22904738-P

Master Power Brakes - HW2003 – Brake Light Pressure Switch
https://mpbrakes.com/product/hw2003-brake-light-pressure-switch/
R
Interior / Re: Bucket Seat Hinge Cover Bu...
Last post by RayL - Today at 08:20:43 AM
Quote from: Claudia on March 25, 2024, 08:58:05 AMIf you are looking for the actual push buttons, here is a link: https://www.musclecarparts.cc/shop/item.aspx/1971-72-be-body-bucket-seat-knobs/9018/?gad_source=4&gclid=Cj0KCQjwwYSwBhDcARIsAOyL0fhgQWtbWxVzGmQ4vmOXMwYULi7pouAFDQayQXPRFuJaHjUnUICQpy4aAt7REALw_wcB

Push buttons are available through multiple avenues although I have not seen any reproduction buttons in black but it looks like you have the chrome looking buttons.

I have attached some pictures from my seat restoration if they assist you at all. 
Also, I think your retaining bracket may be on backwards . . . or maybe I installed mine backwards???

@Claudia - Nice work on those seats. What year/model car did they come from? The buttons & brackets are exactly what I'm trying to find. Is there a difference between the brackets on the left/right seats? I'm guessing you installed the bracket correctly and the PO had only the passenger side bracket and installed it backwards on the driver's side seat in my car.

And thanks for the link to Josh's Muscle Car Parts. WOW $122.49 each is steep! And that's without the bracket that I also need. I've had no luck so far on the forums and struck out last year at Carlisle Chrysler Nationals. Knowing the range of cars these seats were used in will help expand my search. Until then, these parts are staying on my nice to have list.

Thanks for the reply!
R
Interior / Re: Bucket Seat Hinge Cover Bu...
Last post by RayL - Today at 07:27:47 AM
@usraptor : thanks for the links. Roseville Moparts doesn't seem to have the buttons to match up with the seats in my car. And since I do not know exactly what year / model car these came from...

@Bullitt- : Agreed. I doubt these are original to the car. I have seen a few Challengers at shows with similar seats but didn't know I'd soon be searching for this obscure part at the time.

Thanks for the replies!
General Topics / Re: Funny pictures, memes, vid...
Last post by Brads70 - Today at 06:28:55 AM
Diarrhea Awareness Week starts next Monday. Runs till Friday...

I wonder if they will have a flag for that?
Parts / Misc For Sale / Re: for sale driver side mirro...
Last post by Skdmark - Today at 05:32:41 AM
Thanks.
I haven`t flown too many times in my life but have never felt "safe" miles up in the air in a mechanical, human built flying machine even though they are way safer statistically than driving in a vehicle. Having worked in the aerospace industry for a short time I heard some stories about stuff that used to happen before tighter regulations that would make anyone think twice about getting in a plane. I do like thrill rides so jumping out of a plane might be fun - I Know that doesn`t make much sense.
Hi
What's the size, diameter and lenght, of bolts between tail housing and case on the 727?
General Topics / Re: HOT RODS,RAT RODS,CUSTOMS,...
Last post by 700 AKN - May 03, 2024, 10:48:29 PM
1971 AMC AMX Javelin ( Even the rims are colour coded to the paint. )

Parts / Misc For Sale / Re: for sale driver side mirro...
Last post by mopar jack - May 03, 2024, 09:50:26 PM
only marking on the glass___ 6-DMI-0