Main Menu

Recent posts

1970 Mopar 318 ci engine w/ 904 auto trans (running) $975 obo.

Selling a running 1970 - 318 ci/2 barrel engine with 904 automatic transmission with 80k miles. (Originally from a 1970 Barracuda Gran Coupe).  Engine was well maintained with regular oil changes. Comes complete, with exhaust manifolds,  carb, air cleaner and transmission linkage (except for distributor any anything not pictured). Brand new double roller timing chain, fuel pump, bypass hose, spark plugs and air cleaner.  Engine is being removed to restore 1970 Barracuda and no longer needed as it is being replaced with a 440 ci big block. Located in South Florida/Coral Springs area. (Can deliver to Mopar show in Ocala on 5/11 or a Central Florida location for $125)
I have a '71 convertible and always wear the lap belts.  I've been in enough accidents to know what can happen.  I would love to wear a shoulder belt, especially in a vert since you are so vulnerable.   So there actually was an option for a shoulder belt in a vert.  As you can see in the diagram it is pretty convoluted.  My belts are blue,  so forget about finding this ultra rare option.  I might consider having one made.  That's alot of belt to be laying on the floor. 
@7E-Bodies check out Post#18 for hotel information. I also wanted to bring this thread back to the top, maybe the "who's going" has changed from April 27th.
Quote from: Transamcuda.com on May 02, 2024, 08:22:42 PMengine and trans restamped.

Welcome to Mecum ladies and gentlemen, land of the fake cars to be auctioned.
I had Jerry McNeish come to my shop to certify my 69 Z28 RS and my 69 L78 Chevelle. He told he does not go to Mecum to certify anymore because there are just so many fakes.
General Topics / Re: HOT RODS,RAT RODS,CUSTOMS,...
Last post by 700 AKN - May 04, 2024, 10:32:17 PM
1970 Plymouth Duster

Wow....... :bradsthumb:
So much work necessary to do things correctly. Good luck on the replacement.
Repair looks good. Manageable pieces at a time.
Carlisle (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS) / Re: Carlisle Club Tent
Last post by 6pack - May 04, 2024, 06:30:00 PM
I hang at the tent on Friday every year. This year I'm staying overnight so I'll be there Saturday for the first time.
Not my car. 
I see the V5X on this car that is aftermarket. 
Too bad it's not a D21 car. 
328 SPD
3/74 sticker
Mid production year spd but it appears to be a pretty late/high vin. 

1974 Plymouth cuda
$8,000
Listed a week ago in Milan, MN

fakebook link

Ply cuda car  rusty needs rebuilding 8000 or best offer.thank don't  waste my time or your time asking if it's still available will not respond to that I'll take it down when it sells I do have a 69 I believe a roadrunner hood and trunk that's pretty fair shape as well