Main Menu

Recent posts

G
Cars For Sale or Wanted / Re: 1970 AAR Cuda, B5, auto, ...
Last post by Gary - Today at 03:25:34 PM
Hi Everyone, it's been a while since I've been on here. Got busy restoring some Corvettes. Just happened to check in and saw the Olsonite Cuda is back in the news. Me and my brother are the restorers. It was in MCG back in April of 2015. The owner just sold it not long ago and MCG said it was well bought at 140 thousand. It was a total restoration. Cut and buffed paint, underside painted looked as good as the top side, as someone said over restored. It was judged at MCACN and received gold, although it was a day 2 judging because the Olsonite decals not being stock and also nom and trans.  Although it was an AAR drivetrain. The original owner didn't drive it much because of the rarity of the car so yes it was a trailer queen. I think that is why he sold it because he is not a trailer queen type of guy. Feel free to ask me any questions and you can contact me directly if you want.
A nice looking car but that estimated value seems high. I would expect about $50k to $60k maybe. It has a few problems but presentable. It looks like the driver's seat bottom is starting to split. Maybe I'm way off in my thinking.
 Terry W.
V5W
Pretty cool option and very rare.  Don't see that often at all. 
Did it still retain it's white trim when you owned it?
Parts Wanted / Re: WTB or trade for one Y149 ...
Last post by 7E-Bodies - Today at 01:36:52 PM
Hard to believe that somebody isn't stamping these blanks out.
Parts / Misc For Sale / Re: Door Hinges
Last post by MoparLeo - Today at 01:21:01 PM
Email me. moparleo@hotmail.com
Thanks
Leo
Parts / Misc For Sale / Door Hinges
Last post by C_B5 - Today at 01:06:43 PM
Door Hinges for A/B/E-Body

E-body Complete set Right / Left
$50.00 Plus Shipping

B-body 1971-74
Left Side Upper / Lower
$25.00 Plus Shipping

A-Body 1970-76
Right Side Upper / Lower
$25.00 Plus Shipping

Parts Wanted / Re: WTB or trade for one Y149 ...
Last post by blown motor - Today at 12:46:50 PM
If Neal doesn't have one I do. Would love to trade for an ignition blank as I have two trunk keys and no ignition key.
Parts Wanted / Re: Hardened oil pump drive sh...
Last post by Deezel - Today at 12:36:02 PM
Found.

Thank you!
@PsyOps its 12.32 inches. Looking at the tires, they are definitely big.