Main Menu

Recent posts

For the 8 3/4" differential, the tag is located at the
1 o'clock position. Held on by the center section nut at that location. :ohyeah:
General Topics / Re: Funny pictures, memes, vid...
Last post by Brads70 - Today at 02:03:28 PM
 :thinking:

If I had a dollar for every woman who found me unattractive, they would eventually find me attractive!
Last post by Brads70 - Today at 01:57:22 PM
 :foul:
Last post by Brads70 - Today at 01:54:56 PM
 :)
Quote from: cuda hunter on Today at 10:58:17 AM@Culvers
Will you be hanging out with fellow members?  At the tent or going to the restaurant or the pizza dinner? 
I would like to shake your hand and say hello.
@cuda hunter
I don't know at this moment, I have to look what to do when I'm there.
Where is the gear ratio metal tag get attached on the rear end?

@Culvers

Will you be hanging out with fellow members?  At the tent or going to the restaurant or the pizza dinner? 
I would like to shake your hand and say hello.

The longer I use this site, I learn how to navagate through it. I found my answer to the trans harness this morning so starting Monday I can continue with the brake issues. There's a show at the Dodge dealer June 1st in town & I would like to be part of it.....Joe
This is for a 72-74 I'm thinking? I believe they are support brackets that mount behind the fibreglass header panel...but not 100% sure.
I can't go look because I swapped out my grille a few years ago
Which brings us to today.  :Thud:

I've lost not one bit of enthusiasm for my ride and fully understand what it will take to see me driving in it.  :banana: 

In this case my horror story has cost me the better part of $35k (1/2007-9/2010), not counting $72 monthly for the storage unit (9/2010 going forward as the calendar pages fly off). So far as I am concerned, I owe huge apologies to so many who have both encouraged me and joined in my eternal optimism as the process dragged on over too many years. Too many friends and family members who I've promised rides to, are, in too many instances, no longer around for me to make that happen.  :(

But life happens. I've got my health, retired, married to my partner - the woman of my dreams - and once the process of my (ongoing) move to her place is complete and my house sells, I can once again look to a certain purple Dodge as she has more than once encouraged me to complete this project after a garage is built on our property.  :inlove:

Until then, I'll be more than happy to explain what I did right (very little), what I did wrong (hoo boy!) and what I've learned to this point - at least in my case.

Continuing to live vicariously through everyone else on the best Mopar forum out there,

RusTy/SE