Main Menu

Recent posts

T
Cars For Sale or Wanted / Re: Interesting T/A on eBay
Last post by TX9AAR - Today at 12:05:53 PM
High bid was $88,000 I thought it would get bid higher than that
Parts / Misc For Sale / 70 Cuda Road Lamp Wiring
Last post by nonfish - Today at 12:02:12 PM
Selling this factory original 70 Cuda Road Lamp Wiring.
This is the wiring harness that goes from the firewall to the two Road Lamp housing connectors.
It is from a 70 AAR Cuda that I parted out 40 years ago.
I'm seeing a date code of 69 281

Selling the part for $35 + mailing cost.

Payments by PayPal "friends and family" or by a Postal Money Order.
General Topics / Re: Mopar Drag racing pix & vi...
Last post by bentpshrods - Today at 11:29:14 AM
  A cool video of an update on Keith Black racing engines.       
J
Parts / Misc For Sale / NOS Cuda wheel opening molding
Last post by JEJJ - Today at 09:37:18 AM
NOS right rear 1970-74 Cuda wheel opening molding. Note the last two pictures with the factory die marks for those who wonder if this is a real NOS piece...............$225

Thank you

bakurruda@aol.com

716-997-0070
1970 Dodge, Plymouth, Chrysler, Mopar 318 ci engine w/ 904 auto trans (running) $975 obo.

Selling a running 1970 - 318 ci/2 barrel engine with 904 automatic transmission with 80k miles. (Originally from a 1970 Barracuda Gran Coupe).  Engine was well maintained with regular oil changes. Comes complete, with exhaust manifolds,  carb, air cleaner and transmission linkage (except for distributor any anything not pictured). Brand new double roller timing chain, fuel pump, bypass hose, spark plugs and air cleaner.  Engine is being removed to restore 1970 Barracuda and no longer needed as it is being replaced with a 440 ci big block. Located in South Florida/Coral Springs area. (Can deliver to Mopar show in Ocala on 5/11 or a Central Florida location for $125)
I have a '71 convertible and always wear the lap belts.  I've been in enough accidents to know what can happen.  I would love to wear a shoulder belt, especially in a vert since you are so vulnerable.   So there actually was an option for a shoulder belt in a vert.  As you can see in the diagram it is pretty convoluted.  My belts are blue,  so forget about finding this ultra rare option.  I might consider having one made.  That's alot of belt to be laying on the floor. 
@7E-Bodies check out Post#18 for hotel information. I also wanted to bring this thread back to the top, maybe the "who's going" has changed from April 27th.
Quote from: Transamcuda.com on May 02, 2024, 08:22:42 PMengine and trans restamped.

Welcome to Mecum ladies and gentlemen, land of the fake cars to be auctioned.
I had Jerry McNeish come to my shop to certify my 69 Z28 RS and my 69 L78 Chevelle. He told he does not go to Mecum to certify anymore because there are just so many fakes.
General Topics / Re: HOT RODS,RAT RODS,CUSTOMS,...
Last post by 700 AKN - May 04, 2024, 10:32:17 PM
1970 Plymouth Duster

Wow....... :bradsthumb: