Main Menu

Recent posts

@cuda hunter yes I'm in the middle of a TKX swap in my 70 Challenger 340.
Quote from: RUNCHARGER on Today at 05:29:25 PMLooks awesome Brad! In time for summer too.
Thanks, Yes , it's going to be a busy summer! Sure will be nice to get it back together as I also have the Javelin apart and I have parts stored everywhere.... They seem to have done a great job. They even straightened the hood bow and repainted the hood. New trunk pans and drop offs, sure is sweet to get rid of all the previous owners rattle can black in the door jams and inside of trunk lid was still the original burnt orange, its all shiny sublime now !  I also polished up all the stainless while it was off, it sure pops against the new paint !
Looks awesome Brad! In time for summer too.
C
Parts Wanted / Re: Fender mounted turn signal...
Last post by CudaA39 - Today at 05:06:55 PM
Quote from: cuda hunter on May 13, 2024, 06:02:36 AMthe blue ones right?

I believe so.

I wanted to see if anyone had anything sitting on the shelf collecting dust, possibly original, vs buying new.
J
Body Shop / Re: Body guys, has anyone done...
Last post by jimynick - Today at 05:06:25 PM
I, too, have seen the process and while it'll work well on the majority of the panels surface, the fly in the ointment is mudding to cure door gaps. It's misery just waiting to happen, because there's nothing to support the edge mud and it'll chip easily should anything hard contact it. I'd build up and correct in steel the gaps. Then you can hammer, tweak and/or grind on them to achieve the result you're looking for with a durable edge. Just my  :alan2cents:
C
Parts Wanted / Re: 71 Gran Coupe Rocker Mould...
Last post by CudaA39 - Today at 04:58:19 PM
I'm interested in either, this car won't be OE restored so either year would work.
General Topics / Re: E-Bodies T Shirts, Apparel...
Last post by torredcuda - Today at 03:10:12 PM
I reposted it and now it is "pending".
Visited mine today at the body shop, almost done, just some polishing left to do. Sure has a nice shine to it!
General Topics / Re: E-Bodies T Shirts, Apparel...
Last post by Claudia - Today at 12:40:54 PM
I will try to do my part to get the link out there and see if I can help drive some traffic and orders to the site . . . it would be a shame to see it go.
V
Parts / Misc For Sale / 70 Challenger Deck Lid
Last post by VCODE - Today at 11:20:31 AM
For Sale: 1970 Challenger Deck Lid. Had a Factory Wing on it. It is in nice shape but does have the normal rust damage on the rear lip.
I have more pictures if needed.
$300.00
Free delivery to Carlisle .
Thanks Bob, you can PM or Text me 914-843-9617