Main Menu

Recent posts

Parts / Misc For Sale / Re: 1970-71 Challenger convert...
Last post by cudaized - Today at 05:41:09 PM
O
Thanks for the quick input.
Apparently I might need to look deeper. Checking the CHRYSLER MUSCLE CAR PARTS INTERCHANGE MANUAL 1968-1974 looks like the rotor should be 11.75" for 1970 only. I just checked the calipers on the car now which are single piston KH80012 which I assume are floating caliper in 1970 and sitting on what I thought were 11.75" rotors (cant easily measure). I assumed the rotors were 11.75" by looking up the 1970 plymouth service manual that lists these single piston calipers with 11.75".
Is it possible that these brakes I'm looking at incorrect for the 1970 E body Cuda?
Parts / Misc For Sale / 1970-71 Challenger convertible...
Last post by cudaized - Today at 05:36:52 PM
For Sale:

1970-71 Challenger convertible rear interior panels.
Original white plastic. Power window.
Very good condition.
No speaker holes. They look to have been sprayed white only once. A few scratches under the respray. Not chalking.
Excellent candidates for install and drive.

$900 OBO plus shipping or you pick up.
Hi GregHere is s pic of two defroster motors and the defrost bezel. At this point I can't find the short duct. I will keep looking. It is a 2.5" duct. If I can't find it I'm sure you could come up with a suitable ducting.
11.75 wasn't available on E-bodies.
10.98 is factory
Need some new front disc rotors for my 1970 cuda. Can't easily find 11.75" but see many 10.98". Does anyone still manufacture 11.75"? Raybestos? Other? I'm almost afraid to ask for Left Hand studs and expect I may have to transplant these myself. Any info would help before I switch to 10.98".
V
Electrical & Audio / Re: New Dash Harness - Mystery...
Last post by VCODE - Today at 03:51:23 PM
Plug it into the male end right next to it. The two black and white wires connect together
Electrical & Audio / New Dash Harness - Mystery Wir...
Last post by Marty73 - Today at 02:42:57 PM
I was putting in my new dash harness today. 1973 Challenger, Not a Rally and no A/C. I have two mystery connectors that I cannot figure out what they are for. They don't appear on my wiring diagram either.

Both are single wire, black with white tracer, I'm wondering are they ground? I don't see them on the old harness either. Everything else is matching up without issue.

One of gurus out there point me in the right direction?

Impressive work, well done!