Main Menu

Recent posts

Cars For Sale or Wanted / Re: 1972 Cuda 340, B5, 4 spd
Last post by cuda hunter - Today at 05:58:55 PM
This is a highly sought after 1972 True BS23, 340 Cuda. It's a factory 4-speed, sure grip, bucket seats, power disc brakes, power steering, dual exhaust car.

This car is a survivor, wearing its original paint. It also starts and runs, but it's not road worthy right now. It has its original fender tag, build sheet, original window sticker, dealer invoice, matching number engine, and other items passed down from the original owner.

It will need rust repair on various parts of the frame, lower quarters, trunk, floor pan, lower A-pillar. This car is definitely worthy of a full restoration.
I absolutely love this car. 
Even with the scraped up role bar.

The interior is pretty cool. 
I don't care for the brown in the door panels.  I would have changed that brown to match the flooring. 
Still, not much that I can find that I don't like on this thing.

I wish I could find a car done up like this that is an M46. 
The value would be lower as it was not an aar. 
I ask for the tag readout on most restomods I see as this is truly what I would like to find. M46 though. 
What is the set up that is in the trunk?

:stayinlane:  :stayinlane:
 :stayinlane:
In the pantheon of American muscle cars, few names evoke the same level of awe and respect as the Plymouth 'Cuda AAR. This 1970 masterpiece, clad in the vibrant Vitamin C Orange, stands as a testament to an era when muscle ruled the streets. The AAR (All American Racers) designation was not just for show; it was a mark of distinction, signaling a high-performance machine ready to dominate the road.

Underneath the iconic fiberglass hood lies a beastly 6.2L Hellcat Redeye V8 engine, a modern powerhouse that roars with the spirit of its legendary predecessor. This engine, paired with the precision of a Tremec T56 Magnum transmission, delivers a driving experience that is nothing short of exhilarating. It's a blend of raw power and modern engineering, creating a symphony of performance that is sure to thrill any enthusiast.

The interior of this 'Cuda AAR is a blend of luxury and sportiness, with bucket seats upholstered in a combination of leather and cloth. The black interior provides a sleek contrast to the vibrant exterior, creating a visually stunning aesthetic. The pistol grip shifter adds a touch of nostalgia, reminding drivers of the 'Cuda's racing heritage.

This isn't just any 'Cuda; it's a real AAR model, a rare find that speaks to the car's racing pedigree. The decklid spoiler, hood pins, and fog lamps are all part of the AAR package, adding both style and performance. Every detail of this car, from its aggressive stance to its distinctive styling, reflects the passion and dedication of its designers.

Owning a 1970 Plymouth 'Cuda AAR is not just about driving a car; it's about owning a piece of American automotive history. This car represents a bygone era when muscle cars ruled the road and driving was an experience to be savored. If you're looking for a rare and iconic piece of automotive history, this 'Cuda AAR is the perfect choice.

VEHICLE OPTIONS:

-TA 340
-REAL AAR 'CUDA
-CORRECT SIDE EXIT EXHAUST
-POWER BRAKES
-FRONT DISC BRAKES
-DECKLID SPOILER
-CENTER CONSOLE
-PISTOL GRIP SHIFTER
-MOPAR RALLYE WHEELS
-HOOD PINS
-FOG LAMPS
-FIBERGLASS HOOD
-FACTORY AM RADIO
-DRIVER'S REMOTE MIRROR
Cars For Sale or Wanted / Re: 1973 Cuda, 340 4spd, JA5, ...
Last post by Deezel - Today at 05:47:51 PM
That one sold on BAT for $60k back in February.
Be interesting to see what it brings at Mecum.
BS23J0B277828
Good looking car.
Body Shop / Re: Body guys, has anyone done...
Last post by 7E-Bodies - Today at 05:34:00 PM
Namely, I'm wanting to know how they do it and how the hell they'd dig it out when done. 
 :dunno: