Main Menu

Recent posts

Make sure someone hasn't swapped out your spindles and caliper brackets for the bigger late model versions mentioned in the article.
The Chicagoland Mopar Connection Car Club is hosting their annual spring car show on June 2 at Cozzis Corner restaurant in Downers Grove, IL.  This is a great show that has been drawing 150+ cars and has a decent swap meet too.
I plan to vend this year and will have some E body parts along with models and odds and ends.  Hope to see you there!  :wave:
More details here:
https://chicagolandmopar.com/
General Topics / Re: NATIONWIDE SINGLE CAR TRAN...
Last post by Bills Auto Works - Today at 08:19:20 AM
Hello Everyone,

Just back from my 3rd of 4 west coast round trips & will be heading out there again soon.

On or about the 1st of June I will b e delivering in Eastern Washington & will be available to transport from Washington, Idaho, Western Montana or Oregon down to Southern California or Arizona in the single car enclosed trailer.

This is my 42 year in business with 4.5 million accident free transport miles. Please see this link for hundreds of all Positive feedback posted by the actual customers, Not By Me!

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

I am always available to quote prices, discuss transport options or recommend one of the small handful of gentlemen I trust 100% with my customer overflow, so you don't get screwed by the bottom feeders!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

General Topics / Re: HOT RODS,RAT RODS,CUSTOMS,...
Last post by cuda hunter - Today at 08:09:46 AM
hahaha, that little mini superbird wing is pretty funny looking. 
General Topics / Re: Picture of the day
Last post by cuda hunter - Today at 08:08:47 AM
And the CCR to add to the gemera and Jesko
General Topics / Re: Picture of the day
Last post by cuda hunter - Today at 08:07:32 AM
Gemera and Jesko
I am very sorry to hear about your accident. That really sucks. That is everyones worst nightmare when it comes to their car.

About 20 something years ago my brother and I parted out a 1974 Challenger. Recently my brother had to move so he gave me the last few parts which I recently sold cheaply because I don't have the room to store a lot of parts. All that is left is a passenger door and two front bumper brackets. I was going to throw the brackets away but if you want them you can have them for free plus the shipping or if you are going to attend Carlisle I will bring them with me and give them to you there. The brackets do have surface rust but I think if they got blasted and painted they would be fine. If you are interested I could email you pictures.

Phil