Main Menu

Recent posts

General Topics / Re: HOT RODS,RAT RODS,CUSTOMS,...
Last post by 700 AKN - Today at 10:48:29 PM
1971 AMC AMX Javelin ( Even the rims are colour coded to the paint. )

only marking on the glass___ 6-DMI-0
Parts / Misc For Sale / Re: for sale driver side mirro...
Last post by Skdmark - Today at 08:22:56 PM
What's the date code on the glass?
When I measured mine the pushrod was about 3/16 to long.The thread lock they used at the factory is strong.I have been spraying carb cleaner to loosen it up.Probably will use heat if spraying it does not work.My brakes where not dragging.My last Cuda when I installed the brake booster I stepped on the pedal and the pushrod shot right out.I had the same 70 booster on my last car but this pushrod does not pull out.I have no clue how 1 came out and another one you have to take the booster apart.Are the pushrods different lengths for power disc and power drum.
Thanks for the link. I wish his pictures were better....Joe
General Topics / Re: Funny pictures, memes, vid...
Last post by Brads70 - Today at 06:34:06 PM
:bricks:
Well at least they are concerned about their quality of work.
As I'm putting things back together, I thought I ould ask about the cast connection piece of this assm. It has a hole on where it attaches to the pedal. Are these castings only used on "E" body cars with disc brakes? If it's used on other cars, how would I know if I have the correct one? It looks like it's stamped "BE" on the side. I had to borrow the picture...Thank you, Joe
Parts / Misc For Sale / Re: 383 shaker base plate
Last post by mopar jack - Today at 12:58:21 PM
Quote from: 72restocuda on Today at 09:00:39 AMhope you get to sell this part, just wondering if you have the adapter ring available
Sorry no ring. When I pulled this base plate I upgraded to a six pack and reused everything.