Main Menu

Recent posts

worst description ever - totally useless.  I wish I were more educated on these cars- seems like a ton of money for an average car.  Interior looks just oK to me, and there is nothing that impressive in my eyes, everything looks ok, but not necessarily correct.  BFGs on a $169K car - no thanks
Cuda Hunter.   Any suggestions on where to find an original fender and header panel.   Especially the header panel?   So far both searches on EBAY and work of mouth have come up empty.   I did find a solid fender locally here in NC but, it has rusted section next to door down low.   I dont want one that needs repair, as if i did i would just have mine repaired. 
I'll be driving a ford so parking a little bit further away.

If I can find it in time I'll be sporting my MML cap
Interior / Re: Repair or replace A/C defr...
Last post by Duodec - Today at 12:54:35 PM
Quote from: Rich G. on Today at 09:58:35 AMI've used a few aftermarket heater cores in both a/c and non a/c and they do work with a little tweaking and trimming at times. But knock on wood no leaks!

I should be able to both vacuum and pressure test the core and the evaporator before rebuilding the A/C box; I'm more concerned about any fitment issues with the aftermarket core.  Got to dig them out of storage for test fits since the housing itself is almost completed on cleaning.
Parts / Misc For Sale / Re: MOPAR DOOR HINGE REBUILD S...
Last post by MoparLeo - Today at 12:48:36 PM
:wave:  :drinkingbud: Just got word that a new batch of lower hinge pins is ready to ship now. Been out for a few months. Slight price increase. About 5%. so get them coming. I am a little behind but will catch up soon.
I know it`s not the first and won`t be the last complaint about aftermarket but geeez can`t they get anything right?  I had finally ordered new window whiskers a while back and decided to put them on today, I figured maybe a couple hours to do but three hours later a lot of swearing and a few bandaids I only got the drivers side done and not real happy with it. Outer one didn`t have correct curve at the back but not too big of a deal to correct, the inner one no way would fit over the edge of the door panel. After scraping excess rubber out then beveling panel edge with a blade it still wouldn`t even star to go on, checking the old one yup - not as wide and tapered narrower towards the bottom of the channel. I ended up finding a piece of aluminum the correct thickness and beating the chrome moulding part over it with a rubber mallet, it went on but not staying in place as good as I would like. Having worked in close tolerance manufacturing for 40+ years I know it`s not that hard to fabricate pars like that but I guess when there is no competition they can make garbage and it will sell as there are no options for us.  :angry:
Quote from: Cuda Cody on May 28, 2024, 06:32:14 PMIt looks like the codes are not lining up.  You might be right.  Could be a 1969 sheet with 1970 codes printed on it.

It IS a 1969 sheet, which is stated at the top of the sheet; "SERIES 1969", so, it will NOT be an M46 equipped car, and a lot of the codes will not make sense.
Interior / Re: Repair or replace A/C defr...
Last post by Rich G. - Today at 09:58:35 AM
I've used a few aftermarket heater cores in both a/c and non a/c and they do work with a little tweaking and trimming at times. But knock on wood no leaks!
They all seem the same from what I've seen.  My wife got me a dedicated booklet with the diagrams, but  they are the exact same ones from the reproduction 1970 challenger service Manual, just with better print. The service manual isn't printed that great and is combersome.

I would just use the ones above and print them out. I like the ones that someone colored, it saves the eyes. LOL
Parts / Misc For Sale / 340 Oil Pan SALE PENDING
Last post by erik70rt - Today at 08:24:57 AM
Used 340 oil pan.  Will fit 318, too!  From a 1973 340.  Good condition.  No holes or leaks.

See the pics for the condition.

Please ask all questions before purchase.

All sales final.

$25 plus shipping

PM me here.