Main Menu

Recent posts

R
Interior / Re: Bucket Seat Hinge Cover Bu...
Last post by RayL - Today at 07:27:47 AM
@usraptor : thanks for the links. Roseville Moparts doesn't seem to have the buttons to match up with the seats in my car. And since I do not know exactly what year / model car these came from...

@Bullitt- : Agreed. I doubt these are original to the car. I have seen a few Challengers at shows with similar seats but didn't know I'd soon be searching for this obscure part at the time.

Thanks for the replies!
General Topics / Re: Funny pictures, memes, vid...
Last post by Brads70 - Today at 06:28:55 AM
Diarrhea Awareness Week starts next Monday. Runs till Friday...

I wonder if they will have a flag for that?
Parts / Misc For Sale / Re: for sale driver side mirro...
Last post by Skdmark - Today at 05:32:41 AM
Thanks.
I haven`t flown too many times in my life but have never felt "safe" miles up in the air in a mechanical, human built flying machine even though they are way safer statistically than driving in a vehicle. Having worked in the aerospace industry for a short time I heard some stories about stuff that used to happen before tighter regulations that would make anyone think twice about getting in a plane. I do like thrill rides so jumping out of a plane might be fun - I Know that doesn`t make much sense.
Hi
What's the size, diameter and lenght, of bolts between tail housing and case on the 727?
General Topics / Re: HOT RODS,RAT RODS,CUSTOMS,...
Last post by 700 AKN - May 03, 2024, 10:48:29 PM
1971 AMC AMX Javelin ( Even the rims are colour coded to the paint. )

Last post by mopar jack - May 03, 2024, 09:50:26 PM
only marking on the glass___ 6-DMI-0
Last post by Skdmark - May 03, 2024, 08:22:56 PM
What's the date code on the glass?
When I measured mine the pushrod was about 3/16 to long.The thread lock they used at the factory is strong.I have been spraying carb cleaner to loosen it up.Probably will use heat if spraying it does not work.My brakes where not dragging.My last Cuda when I installed the brake booster I stepped on the pedal and the pushrod shot right out.I had the same 70 booster on my last car but this pushrod does not pull out.I have no clue how 1 came out and another one you have to take the booster apart.Are the pushrods different lengths for power disc and power drum.
Thanks for the link. I wish his pictures were better....Joe