Main Menu

Recent posts

Quote from: dodj on May 08, 2024, 06:44:00 PMI have the parts to send you.
I'll probably toss them soon. Let me know if you want them. Not looking to make a bunch of $$. Just don't want to toss them in the trash.
Just so you remember.....I'm in Canada...shipping MAY make it unfeasible.....economically.

Thanks for the offer, I'll send you a PM and we can see how much of a pain it would be.

Thanks to everyone else for the feedback.  I feel like I am going to want something there and it maybe a combination of blower and heater tape.
I agree with Rich G.  A squealing/whirring noise with the clutch pedal depressed that goes away when the clutch pedal is released and is at the top portion of its travel is a classic sign of a bad pilot bushing.     

Parts Wanted / Re: Fender mounted turn signal...
Last post by anlauto - Today at 12:51:56 PM
PG Classics makes them :twothumbsup:
Parts Wanted / Re: 71 Gran Coupe Rocker Mould...
Last post by 68bee - Today at 12:47:56 PM
Do you have a picture of them
V
Parts / Misc For Sale / 440-6 Pack Carburetor
Last post by VCODE - Today at 12:15:15 PM
For Sale: 1969-1970 440-6Pack Carburetor. Mopar Holley # P4349235 Carb # 3418550 List # 4144-1 Code # 3433
This Carb looks new, and no signs of being run. But it does have light witness marks on the base plate.
I have more pictures if needed.
$750.00 Firm
Free delivery to Carlisle or you pay shipping with insurance.
Thanks Bob, you can PM or Text me 914-843-9617

My guess would be the pilot bearing if it doesn't do it when your foot is off the clutch.
Last post by Jay Bee - Today at 07:03:07 AM
Lots of options for reproductions, Year One, Vans, PG Classics, Ebay etc....(but I take it you already knew that).
https://www.yearone.com/Product/challenger-cuda/kj203#prettyPhoto

PS: I think you meant to say fender mounted in the body of your post, not "rocker mounted".
Last post by cuda hunter - Today at 06:02:36 AM
the blue ones right?
So that's what they are supposed to look like without a busted up lip!! I don't think I've ever seen one.

Looks good!
C
Parts Wanted / Re: 71 Gran Coupe Rocker Mould...
Last post by Cuda_mark - Today at 02:22:33 AM
Are they the same in 71 as the 70? I have a set for a 70.