Main Menu

Recent posts

C
Parts Wanted / Fender mounted turn signals
Last post by CudaA39 - Today at 07:36:41 PM
Looking for a complete set of rocker mounted turn signals for 1971 Barracuda.
C
Parts Wanted / 71 Gran Coupe Rocker Mouldings
Last post by CudaA39 - Today at 07:32:54 PM
Looking for a set of Gran Coupe Rocker Mouldings for my 71.  Thanks!

Would also possibly be interested in the door badges as well.
P
Electrical & Audio / Dumb question re: using Holley...
Last post by PsyOps - Today at 07:00:54 PM
So I've read that some people have been having trouble with their Hyperspark distributor and switching that out for a Mopar unit resolves the issue.  My question is, Can I run a carb, a Mopar distributor and use the Hyperspark stuff for everything else?  If so, what would the cautions be?  I'd really like to get away from the orange/chrome boxes if possible.  Thoughts?
C
Parts / Misc For Sale / Re: Restored 1970 Steering Col...
Last post by cudaize - Today at 05:29:50 PM
Still available
Body Shop / Re: Black out on cowl for Chal...
Last post by 71GranCoupe - Today at 04:59:58 PM
Here is a view from my RT/SE Dealer Promo Survivor. I have had this since 1980. It was painted without the harsh tape line and done by free hand, which I prefer. It came from the LA Plant.
Body Shop / Re: Black out on cowl for Chal...
Last post by RUNCHARGER - Today at 03:29:12 PM
Like this only no masking tape used, sloppy. I just couldn't do it like the UAW did.
 1971 moldings are longer than the  72 up version.
 They look the same otherwise.
I had an 833 where the whole input bearing would intermittently spin within the bearing retianer, instead of staying locked. It gave a scary loud squeal.
All the tabs are missing, making them pretty useless  :alan2cents: available new from AMD
C
Body Shop / Black out on cowl for Challeng...
Last post by chaps70rt - Today at 01:58:56 PM
Can someone post or send me a couple of pictures that shows where the black out paint starts and stops under the front windshield trim and cowl?  How did the factory tape off the area to separate from body colour.   Many thanks ....  Gary