Main Menu

1972 -74

Started by cashmoneyerick, July 18, 2019, 08:45:33 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cashmoneyerick

Hi everyone -

I'm considering buying a 72-74 Cuda.

Anybody know of any in descent shape running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

70 Challenger Lover

What became of your 70 Cuda?

cashmoneyerick

Quote from: 70 Challenger Lover on July 18, 2019, 08:53:44 PM

I still have it. I'm gonna take my time with it. It needs an extensive restoration (at this point it seems like almost every body panel needs replacement). But I'd like to drive something in the meantime.

70 Challenger Lover

Quote from: cashmoneyerick on July 18, 2019, 09:07:19 PM

I still have it. I'm gonna take my time with it. It needs an extensive restoration (at this point it seems like almost every body panel needs replacement). But I'd like to drive something in the meantime.

Good deal. That's probably the smart move taking your time. I was concerned you abandoned the car because of the work needed.

Cuda Cody

Dollar for Dollar, the 72 to 74 E-Bodies can be a great value.  Good luck with your search... I hope you find the perfect.    :banana:  :burnout:

cashmoneyerick

Quote from: 70 Challenger Lover on July 18, 2019, 09:16:09 PM
Quote from: cashmoneyerick on July 18, 2019, 09:07:19 PM

Good deal. That's probably the smart move taking your time. I was concerned you abandoned the car because of the work needed.

Yeah, I don't want to abandon the car. But I also know it's gone be a long journey before it's up and running.
Rather do things right and take my time then try and rush through it.

cashmoneyerick

Quote from: Cuda Cody on July 18, 2019, 10:12:52 PM
Dollar for Dollar, the 72 to 74 E-Bodies can be a great value.  Good luck with your search... I hope you find the perfect.    :banana:  :burnout:

I appreciate it!

nsmall

https://www.cars-on-line.com/.  you can try that site but the best site Ive found in California would be eBay or Craigslist personally.   You could try the fall fling in Van nuys as they have some cars for sale sometimes. 

Not sure of your budget but I'm thinking you should get a decent running/looking car for 25k

ViperMan

We might be fighting each other...  :)

I'm looking for a somewhat specific 72-74; blue, gold or white with a 440, though I'll take a smaller motor if the paint is perfect - hopefully under $30K.  Becoming harder to find, especially since I've let a few slip by in the past few years.

cashmoneyerick

Quote from: ViperMan on July 19, 2019, 09:56:25 AM
We might be fighting each other...  :)

I'm looking for a somewhat specific 72-74; blue, gold or white with a 440, though I'll take a smaller motor if the paint is perfect - hopefully under $30K.  Becoming harder to find, especially since I've let a few slip by in the past few years.

Aww man, I'm not being too choosy. As long as the body isn't to bad and it runs. If you see something you don't want. Send it my way!