Main Menu

340 Six Pack Carbs w/ Intake (4-speed)

Started by Cuda Cody, March 28, 2017, 04:57:22 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Scott Smith has a buddy that is selling a set of 340+6 carbs.  Contact @ScottSmith_Harms  for more info.  $2,000 for every seen in the photos.  The air cleaner does not look to be correct for 340.  I'm sure Scott can get more photos if needed.

Cuda Cody

Bingo!  That's them.   :canada:  Scott said he's meeting with him next week so they can be in in possession without any extra shipping costs if someone needs him to restore them.

To me the price seems on the high side.  Not sure if he's open to offers, but it can't be getting any easier to find 4 speed Six Pack carbs.

anlauto

I was hoping they'd be fully restored for that price :wave:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ScottSmith_Harms

Hi all, the seller is a buddy of a friend who is visiting Spokane this weekend. He offered to bring them down should anyone in the states want to buy them. Just trying to help someone who might need an original intake and correct dated original set (whether they choose to use me to restore them or not). 

*Please contact the seller directly with any other questions as I have no say in the price or condition: Phone 403 703 4607