Main Menu

Congratulations Chet Aar1064 on the MCG article

Started by JH27N0B, September 20, 2019, 06:35:03 PM

Previous topic Next topic

JH27N0B

Got my latest Mopar Collector Guide in the mail the other day, and was pleased to see a great article on Chet's AAR!

anlauto

I was wondering if that was one of the red AARs getting restored by a member here or not....GREAT CAR  :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cudakiller70

Chryco Psycho

Aar1064

Thanks Brad. I haven't got my copy yet. It'll hopefully pop in today. Nothing like seeing it in print.

Hope to see ya again at MCACN this year.

Aar1064

JH27N0B

My convertible is scheduled to be there and celebrate it's 50th birthday (SBD B24) at the greatest Musclecar show on earth, so I better be there!  :happybday: Look forward to seeing you then.

benlavigne

Aar1064

Thanks Ben. I have to say that when I was approached about doing this pilot I was excited about the potential. Didn't realize I nor my wife would be asked to act in it but when it comes to this AAR, I've done a lot of things for the first time so we were all in.

This car has brought so much joy in our family. Introduced to us, people we would have never met otherwise. Mopar people are the best and I haven't met a stranger. EBO has been a true partner with this build and I look forward to seeing the next build by someone like me who just needed a little guidance in their passion filled dream.

Cudagirl3406

Romero14

Congrats @Aar1064.. Luckily that car is about 20 minutes from where I live so hopefully I get to see it soon.  :)

Aar1064

@Romero14 Bring your Challenger to our annual Music City Mopar show this weekend if you get a chance. It's going to be a great show celebrating '69 year model cars with A12's and Daytona's.

Romero14

Quote from: Aar1064 on September 24, 2019, 08:16:54 PM
@Romero14 Bring your Challenger to our annual Music City Mopar show this weekend if you get a chance. It's going to be a great show celebrating '69 year model cars with A12's and Daytona's.

If I can get away from the local show that Dickson is having in time, then I will be there.

6Pack70

Very nice video Chet and congrats on your MCG feature.  Looks great!!!!!  You're an inspiration for me and many others.  Great job buddy  :clapping:

RusTy/SE

Congratulations Chet. Great story and I just happened to finish reading the MCG article for the first time today (I doubt it will be the last).

Cool docudrama also!  :bradsthumb:
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach