Main Menu

70 AAR hemi clone

Started by 70hemicuda, May 23, 2020, 08:18:08 AM

Previous topic Next topic

70hemicuda

Hello from SC.In the process of putting engine back in Cuda.My Dad has recently passed away he had all kind of Mopars over the years,he loved fooling with them. I am in the process of going through the shop and trying to find out what's  what.He had lots of misc. stuff that I would like to sale when I have some time to get pictures.

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the forum @70hemicuda   :welcome: 

Sorry to hear about your dad.  Sounds like he had good taste in cars.

cuda hunter

Welcome to the site! 

Are you going to do an AAR hemi clone with the black car?

Can't wait to see more pics and learn  more info!

And to see what parts your gonna sell.  Interested. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

dodgemania

:welcome: to the site sweet project  :cheers:

anlauto

Sorry to hear about the passing of your Father, a lot of us here are around that age where we losing our parents....it gets easier with time and it looks like he left you a garage full of memories. :andyangel:
You've found the best E Body web site in the world, so welcome.....and we do enjoy pictures :)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JS29

Sorry for your loss!  :welcome: Hope you find this sight useful.  :handshake:

CudaMoparRay

:welcome: From Riverside California

cudamadd

:welcome:Sorry for the lost of your father . Hope you enjoy this forum and  have fun with the toys your father has left you  :australia:

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama & my condolences on your loss .
Sounds like you have some cool cars & parts there !!

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and condolences on the loss of your Dad; he must've been a cool guy based on what he left you and he'll never be truly dead as long as you and those cars live, so enjoy getting them on the road and take your Dad along on the ride.
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"