Main Menu

Leftover E-body Parts Lot

Started by Claudia, January 20, 2021, 08:24:35 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Claudia

Some left over parts that I no longer need.  Send me a message if you want individual part pictures or have any questions.  Most parts are for a big block '72 - '74 Challenger.  $550 OBO

Claudia

I was looking at a 440 / 727 setup that a guy had for sale and who stated that I could hear it run.  I showed up to inspect and the engine and transmission were both sitting in his garage where they had been for a couple of years.  It was missing a distributor, plugs, plug wires, carburetor, fuel pump, ect . . . guy pulled a bunch of parts from his shelf and we put them all on so that I could hear it run.  After starting it several times, I bought everything as it sat.  Unfortunately, I don't really know much else about the distributor.  It is electronic and for a big block.  Distributor says Proform on the side of it.  It looks fairly new.  Outside of that, I don't really know anything else about it other than it looks fairly new and it is really clean.  I will post some additional pictures of the distributor if you or anyone else is interested in it.

anlauto

You guys know that a big block "B" distributor is different then a big block "RB" distributor ? Right ?

If this worked in a 440 it won't work in a 383.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Claudia

I should have clarified . . . distributor is for a Chrysler RB engine (413, 426, 440).