Main Menu

Tube jack maybe for MOPAR

Started by 440ehigh, March 01, 2021, 08:08:58 AM

Previous topic Next topic

440ehigh

I have a jack and hook I'm thinking about selling I don't know for how much or if it is even a MOPAR jack I know the hook is a reproduction hook for a rubber bumper cuda. Then on the jack the rivet head there is just a A stamped into it no numbers or anything to designate a year like most MOPAR jacks. Any info or thoughts on it appropriated.

Skdmark

What's the length of the tube?
Should be around 34-3/4 to 35.

Is there a patent number on the end of tube?

Can you post pictures of each side of the mechanism?
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

440ehigh

So I don't see any numbers on the end of the tube. The length is about 34 3/8" long. I'm attaching more pictures of the mechanism.

Skdmark

Doesn't appear to be e-body with that length.
Also, the shape of the handle mechanism around the hook area looks different too.
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

440ehigh

Ok Thanks if it's not for a E body do you think it's for a different body MOPAR. Or any idea what it could be for.

Skdmark

The chart I have with A, B and E body lengths doesn't show any with 34-3/8.
The closest is 66-67 Chargers with 34-1/2.
-Harlan Ellison