Main Menu

Advanced Dealer Shipping Notice

Started by ply64post, September 14, 2021, 03:17:19 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ply64post

Was the Advanced Dealer Shipping Notice the same as the window sticker or Monroney sticker?

Thank You
                                                                 Jeff

JH27N0B

It has much of same information but not in the same format.

ply64post

I saw part of a Shipping Notice that had Y14 and Y39 codes, which are sold car and special order. At the top of the sheet under spec there is an X and under color is 09, my question is the car was a special order paint car, so how is the color issued from the dealer til the car is delivered. How is the color documented in the paperwork? I hope to see this car sometime to hopefully take pictures and spend sometime to get documentation for a Cuda we are doing. From what I have been told the Cuda is Burgundy with a Black painted top.  Is it on the build sheet or fender tag?                                                                                                     

Thanks if you can help
                                                                                  Jeff

JS29

A black painted roof would make it a V02 code, upper color being X9 and should be on the fender tag.  :alan2cents: