Main Menu

Gran coupe back seat

Started by Mr Cuda, March 02, 2022, 05:12:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Mr Cuda

Ok boys and girls.  I have a ton of oddball parts that are hard to judge the value on.
Up next, a very nice black gran coupe  herring bone with red piping back seat. 
Pictures soon.

cuda hunter

Seats are tough because they are difficult to ship.
Typically a back seat can be found on craigslist in the 175 range.
With the red piping you might find someone looking for that specific.
Is that a factory red piping and herring bone? Pics go a long way here.
If there is a build sheet that can add 100 bucks average for a collector.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Mr Cuda

How does a broadcast sheet to a different car, or car long gone  add any value to the back seat?

Can I sell broadcast sheets for 1 hundie?
How much for fender tags?

Seat pictures.. as pulled from storage since 1980. I have the red door inserts too.
I moved and everything went with. I can't even find more stuff until some cars and parts move.
Everything from home buried everything that was already stored.

benguin

Those look pretty nice, and someone, somewhere really needs to pick those up.

I have to admit, I was lured in by the "Gran Coupe back seat" subject line specifically because of broadcast sheets.

I've got a 1970 'cuda with the black leather seating/overhead console and have two broadcast sheets- neither of which is for my car.  I continue to hope the some other November build car will show up with those seats who has one of my broadcast sheet tucked in the springs.   I likely have theirs!  :)

I've posted up the VINs of the ones I've got in hopes of someone owning a BP car with black leather spot theirs.  There are a LOT of misplaced broadcast sheets out there.

Cuda_mark

Quote from: benguin on March 03, 2022, 10:56:24 AM
Those look pretty nice, and someone, somewhere really needs to pick those up.

I have to admit, I was lured in by the "Gran Coupe back seat" subject line specifically because of broadcast sheets.

I've got a 1970 'cuda with the black leather seating/overhead console and have two broadcast sheets- neither of which is for my car.  I continue to hope the some other November build car will show up with those seats who has one of my broadcast sheet tucked in the springs.   I likely have theirs!  :)

I've posted up the VINs of the ones I've got in hopes of someone owning a BP car with black leather spot theirs.  There are a LOT of misplaced broadcast sheets out there.

Did you see the BP sheet I just listed a few days ago? Its for a hardtop but I found it in my convertible back seat. BP23G0B354837

benguin

Quote from: Cuda_mark on March 03, 2022, 11:05:19 AM
Did you see the BP sheet I just listed a few days ago? Its for a hardtop but I found it in my convertible back seat. BP23G0B354837

I did!  And appreciate your efforts to reunite it with a hopefully existing car.  For myself, I'm trying to find BS23H0B179063.  I do have these two BP sheets courtesy of my back seat and passenger seat:
  - BP23G0B180406 misprinted as 1894(6
  - BP23G0B180240 misprinted as /18240

Mr Cuda

I also have a complete set of red hardtop door panel inserts.
Curious how the value has changed on these since a 2019 wiw thread on those.
No bites on the seats so far.

1970Cuda

PM sent on the seats if you still have them.

Filthy Filbert

Red door panel inserts?   Was there a red insert similar to the wood grain trim inserts?  I thought Gran Coupes only had wood grain inserts on them.

I was hopeful when I saw "gran coupe seat" as well...   I'd love to find mine... BP23L0B132719   Or the Fender tag.  Looks like someone removed mine to 'fix' inner fender rust with braze metal, and never put it back in place afterwards.     

...Of course, if I do find those items...then I'd kinda have to go back to original with the car instead of modern Gen 3 hemi/5spd set up.

cuda hunter

I have interest in the red inserts. 
I have a complete set in a set of door panels, but,,,,,
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee