Main Menu

Wanted, rear interior panels for barracuda convertible.

Started by Mr Cuda, June 22, 2022, 03:54:38 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Mr Cuda

This worked so well for Zshowket, getting a response in one day, that I should try.
Looking for barracuda convertible rear seat panels,  factory,  with no speaker holes and not  broken.
Chalky,  scratched, ok as I  will repair with the textured plastic technique I've been working on.
No reproductions.

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Cuda_mark

Quote from: Mr Cuda on June 22, 2022, 03:54:38 PM
This worked so well for Zshowket, getting a response in one day, that I should try.
Looking for barracuda convertible rear seat panels,  factory,  with no speaker holes and not  broken.
Chalky,  scratched, ok as I  will repair with the textured plastic technique I've been working on.
No reproductions.

@Convertcuda (Ken) probably has a set he could hook you up with. Not sure how often he is checking the site but I would contact him.

anlauto

Member @cudaize had some listed on here for sale before, maybe he still has some he'll part with....Hopefully he'll chime in... :fingerscrossed:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration