Started by EV2RTSE, August 16, 2022, 07:30:51 AM

Previous topic Next topic

EV2RTSE

HP_Cuda

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

anlauto

Here's the thing....in my lifetime, if I'm ever going to own an electric vehicle....you can bet balls to donuts it will only be something cool built by Mopar...otherwise I'm walking  :whiteflag:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

MKA

So one of the special model Challengers will be a Hellcat convertible in partnership with Drop Top Customs for $26K extra.    :thinking:   

Wish they had done this sooner and full factory but I guess everyone still views the old sun roof cars as effectively being factory.  Same with the old convertible Dakota pickups.

Racer57

In 1970 you could buy a hemi Cuda for $3,000 +/- and now its worth $1mil +/-. Buy one of these, put it away and your grandkids will get $10mil !!  :D

dodj

Quote from: anlauto on August 16, 2022, 10:32:31 AM
Here's the thing....in my lifetime, if I'm ever going to own an electric vehicle....you can bet balls to donuts it will only be something cool built by Mopar...otherwise I'm walking  :whiteflag:
The preview electric charger ( ::)) certainly looks good imo.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

chargerdon

So glad i have a 74 Chally with built 360la/408 engine.   Will keep it till i die !!!   Especially since 2023 will be the end of the Challenger...yes its sad...but...

if i could only add to my stable the 2024 electric Charger...wow is that a good looking vehicle or what?   I would look forward to instant acceleration from it...   

Anyone want to give me the $60 K the RT banshee model will require ? 

Filthy Filbert

Guess I had better move quick on picking up a 6.4 gen 3 hemi for my 70 cuda...