Main Menu

70 71 72 73 74 B5 BLUE BARRACUDA INJECTION MOLDED OR OEM DOOR PANELS

Started by re-animate, December 02, 2022, 07:31:30 AM

Previous topic Next topic

re-animate

Hi guys; Does anyone have a set of 70-74 Barracuda door panels in B5 blue they would like to sell? I would consider both the injection molded ones from Metro parts or a nice oem set. All the parts houses are out of them with the supply chain issues going on. The ones available are the made in the U.S. vacuum formed ones from Palco,and I hear they are terrible. If anyone knows of any vendors that might have them,please pass the info onto me. I've checked most of the major vendors,but might have missed some. I'm not looking to dye black or white panels at this stage. Thanks,Dave

cuda hunter

Have you called roseville yet?   They are at the top of this page advertising their services. 
They used to have blue ones but I am not sure if they have all sold out. 
Worth a call.  They are the best panels on the market.  They are Metro panels(last I ordered).
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

re-animate

Quote from: cuda hunter on December 02, 2022, 07:54:45 AM
Have you called roseville yet?   They are at the top of this page advertising their services. 
They used to have blue ones but I am not sure if they have all sold out. 
Worth a call.  They are the best panels on the market.  They are Metro panels(last I ordered).

Yes,I did call Roseville. All they have are black and white.

Matt13

anlauto

I tried all over to buy a set of these about three years ago, and nobody had them then....can't imagine where you'll find a set now. I was lucky our Boss Cody had a set he was willing to sell me. :worship:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Mixup7071

Yesterday I seen some on eBay it said $799 brand new don"t know if that's for one or two but there blue

7E-Bodies

@re-animate shoot me a text. I have one in blue that I'd picked up in a parts cache years ago covered in bird droppings and dust. If you're interested in a single piece, I'll head to the shop racks, clean it and we can see if it's good or not. 309-six four five-8053

1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

anlauto

Quote from: Mixup7071 on December 03, 2022, 09:15:15 AM
Yesterday I seen some on eBay it said $799 brand new don"t know if that's for one or two but there blue

Likely the Palco vacuum formed stuff  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

ec_co

these last couple years have been a shit show for parts availability and it's not getting better. thankfully I bought a full set of blues for mine a few years back for a smoking deal, otherwise I'd be spending 3x the cost now, if you can find em. some parts are getting tougher to find for sure
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

anlauto