Main Menu

Checking in, finally.

Started by Mrbill426, September 24, 2017, 08:18:21 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Mrbill426

I have already made a few posts here, asking questions, and have received some great help, thanks!

While a a car show (Sun Bust) in Graham, Wa. last month I was ogling the E-bodies of course and a nice young fellow (did not catch his name), who had spoken to my wife, first stepped up and handed me a e-bodies.org   business card and encouraged me to check this site out.  Glad I did because so far it's been pretty awesome!  So you you are out there, Sir, thank you!

Our project is a rather long term restoration, so far five+ years and counting.  It started as a pipe dream to build a bracket car so we accumulated all sorts of performance stuff for that purpose.  As it became time to do the body work we decided to make a driver out of it instead, and also decided on making it stock.  The car is a '72 BS23 Cuda, originally from Ohio, so it had a ton of rust, in addition to being, near as we could figure, wrecked at least once if not twice.  Taking it apart we found some rather weird metal repairs under the bondo, and someone for some reason "spliced" in a part of left side radiator support made for a 24" radiator, while the car sports a 26".

:wrenching:

1 Wild R/T

I'm just guessing but my bet is you met Cody, the man who built this site.... Many of us promote it to others but none with more passion than Cody.....

That said..... Welcome!!!!  I've been to a few Mopar sites & this one is the best.....

Cuda Cody

Yes!  I remember meeting you at the Sun Bust show @Mrbill426    :wave:  Thank you for checking in and glad to see you on here.   :banana:

Mrbill426

Okay, so it was you, Cody?  Well thanks for the invite; it is a great site you have here! Nice helpful folks too.  You were taking pics of that Plumb Crazy '70 Hemi Cuda.
I will throw up some photos from our project, from the start, and try to bring it up to date.  I won't bore folks with all of them as I am sure one resto looks like another.  There was a lot of metal work done though to get it to where is is now.

:wrenching:

Quote from: Cuda Cody on September 24, 2017, 08:32:52 PM
Yes!  I remember meeting you at the Sun Bust show @Mrbill426    :wave:  Thank you for checking in and glad to see you on here.   :banana:

Cudakiller70

:welcome: from krazyfornia Yes great site, great people here.  :wave:

Chryco Psycho

Welcome  :drinkingbud:
You met the Man / Cody right off the bat , he has worked hard to create this awesome site !!

J-Code Jeni

Hello & welcome!! We're glad you made it to the board & that you're enjoying the site. Sun Bust was a fun time this year.  :banana:

If only your car could talk, sounds like she could tell some stores! Good to hear she's going back to stock, you won't regret that decision!

Jay Bee

:wave: Welcome aboard from Ontario  :canada:  This is the best e-body forum on the web.

JS29

:welcome: From central New York! I think you will like it here.  :twothumbsup:

Rev-It-Up

Welcome MrBill! Glad to have you on the site. And trust me... you will never bore us with too many pictures!  :no:
Rev-It-Up

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site MrBill!  Glad to see you here and look forward to the pictures!   :banana:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

82firebird

CudaMoparRay