Main Menu

1971 Plymouth Barracuda CONVERTIBLE On Ebay

Started by MasonDaniel7, April 25, 2018, 03:11:09 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

kathyscuda

if we all said ""TOO MUCH""  maybe sellers would get the message.
theres an FJ6 71 vert on ebag for 55k.
needs resto.
TOO MUCH..........

anlauto

Well, the FJ5 car is likely one of the cheapest 71 Barracudas on the planet, but judging by the fact it's had quarters put on it once and there's rust bubbling out ever where, it probably needs a lot of metal work. The White one appears way more original and most likely in better shape. Being a rare H6XV car with a stick makes it more valuable then the FJ5 car....$30K more valuable ??? Who knows, tough call.

I think both are priced correctly but it astonishes me that 318 cars can bring that much money... :o

If we were still enjoying the 1971 Hemicuda convertible clone phase that we did a few years back.....then these two cars would have been snatched up instantly at those prices :alan2cents:   
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

JS29

The FC7 D13 71 convertible must bee @finoke car that he sold!!!   

anlauto

Quote from: JS29 on April 25, 2018, 07:53:37 AM

Yea...I saw that too !  Well at least it's in good company !

Finoke

Quote from: JS29 on April 25, 2018, 07:53:37 AM

Good eyes! Yes, I sold the 3 speed Cuda vert to a collector in Texas. I believe he traded it and some cash for one of Greg's cars.